+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2019 - Citizenship Applicants

engrdani

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
It didn’t take long for me. Maybe one or two days.
Thank you. I haven't received their response and i completed my third day today.
Is there any number i can call and verify?

I have completed my finger print 30 days ago and I received the copy at my home on the 20th day, while IRCC is still saying nothing reached to them....

JuCW

Jan 25, 2017
Thank you. I haven't received their response and i completed my third day today.

I have completed my finger print 30 days ago and I received the copy at my home on the 20th day, while IRCC is still saying nothing reached to them....
When I called IRCC, they said it could take up to 30 days for the FP to be added to your file.
never called RCMP, no idea if they have a number for you to inquiry about this.

AdilKar

Star Member
Aug 15, 2017

When I called IRCC, they said it could take up to 30 days for the FP to be added to your file.
never called RCMP, no idea if they have a number for you to inquiry about this.
I don't know if its a great timing or what, but here's what happened with me in last couple of days.

June 15th: I called IRCC to enquire about my FP results, agent told me that IRCC has not received them and advised to contact RCMP to find out how long will it take or wait for one more week as usually it takes 2 to 3 weeks to receive them.

June 16th: I sent an email to IRCC Vancouver and to RCMP (Thanks @JuCW for providing the RCMP email address) to enquire about the FP results. I have not got any response so far from RCMP. However, IRCC Vancouver replied to my email within 30mins confirming that they have not received the FP results and asked me to provide DCN(Document Control Number) from RCMP. I don't have DCN so I called local RCMP office for DCN. Officer advised to come in-person as they cannot provide the number over the phone due to privacy/security reasons. I planned to go there on this Saturday to get the DCN.

Today, June 17th: I checked the status around 11AM PST and saw that my application has an update, now it shows that IRCC received my FP results on June 15th and my background verification was completed on June 16th.

engrdani

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
I don't know if its a great timing or what, but here's what happened with me in last couple of days.

June 15th: I called IRCC to enquire about my FP results, agent told me that IRCC has not received them and advised to contact RCMP to find out how long will it take or wait for one more week as usually it takes 2 to 3 weeks to receive them.

June 16th: I sent an email to IRCC Vancouver and to RCMP (Thanks @JuCW for providing the RCMP email address) to enquire about the FP results. I have not got any response so far from RCMP. However, IRCC Vancouver replied to my email within 30mins confirming that they have not received the FP results and asked me to provide DCN(Document Control Number) from RCMP. I don't have DCN so I called local RCMP office for DCN. Officer advised to come in-person as they cannot provide the number over the phone due to privacy/security reasons. I planned to go there on this Saturday to get the DCN.

Today, June 17th: I checked the status around 11AM PST and saw that my application has an update, now it shows that IRCC received my FP results on June 15th and my background verification was completed on June 16th.
Hi AdilKar,

Can you please provide the IRCC Vancouver email address, I will try to send them message to see if they can be of any help to provide update on my FP.
My status is still same after 4 weeks...no update.

Thank you.

Apaci7

Oct 3, 2019
Hi AdilKar,

Can you please provide the IRCC Vancouver email address, I will try to send them message to see if they can be of any help to provide update on my FP.

Thank you.
Hi Engrdani,

RCMP Vancouver replied within 3 days whenever I emailed them, sometimes within minutes. Send them an email asking for an update on whether they forwarded your results to IRCC. Also include the DCN number, it will speed up the time for them to respond.

Here's their email: CCRTIS-SCICTR@rcmp-grc.gc.ca

AdilKar

Star Member
Aug 15, 2017
Hi AdilKar,

Thank you.
Hi engrdani,

Their email is on the second page of the FP request letter.

Reactions: engrdani

engrdani

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Hi Engrdani,

RCMP Vancouver replied within 3 days whenever I emailed them, sometimes within minutes. Send them an email asking for an update on whether they forwarded your results to IRCC. Also include the DCN number, it will speed up the time for them to respond.

Here's their email: CCRTIS-SCICTR@rcmp-grc.gc.ca
Thank you. I have send RCMP an email on the above mentioned email address more than 3 days ago, haven't heard back anything yet.

taherkhan

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Hi, does anyone know how many days it take the citizenship certificate to arrive in the mailbox after the oath ceremony? I completed my oath on the 9th of June and still nothing in the mailbox. Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hi, does anyone know how many days it take the citizenship certificate to arrive in the mailbox after the oath ceremony? I completed my oath on the 9th of June and still nothing in the mailbox. Thanks
I think IRCC says it might take 4 weeks but depending on where you live, applicants have been reporting something around the 2 week mark. I think you can expect the certificate next week.

Reactions: taherkhan

erable_rouge

Mar 5, 2014
Ontario
App. Filed.......
29-04-2016
Doc's Request.
05-31-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1:- 1 June 2016 ; AOR2:- 29 June 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
LANDED..........
3 Aug 2017
It's been over two months, since my interview and DM. Still no invite for the oath ceremony. I had sent a web request earlier this week and they responded yesterday.

The response is once again generic.. it just says we are still processing your application, rest assured, COVID-19 delays, blah blah blah. In a nutshell, keep waiting forever.

It's getting really annoying. Can't even plan anything else, hoping that they might invite me anytime.

Is anyone even getting invites from Mississauga/ Toronto area?

wstrn24

Feb 23, 2017
London, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's been over two months, since my interview and DM. Still no invite for the oath ceremony. I had sent a web request earlier this week and they responded yesterday.

The response is once again generic.. it just says we are still processing your application, rest assured, COVID-19 delays, blah blah blah. In a nutshell, keep waiting forever.

It's getting really annoying. Can't even plan anything else, hoping that they might invite me anytime.

Is anyone even getting invites from Mississauga/ Toronto area?
I think a lot of people are waiting for the ceremony invite...

• Sad
Reactions: erable_rouge