+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2019 - Citizenship Applicants

Ani_Canada

Jun 22, 2017
I was planing on checking e-CAS twice a day, but after reading your message I might check every hour!
Haha..not every hour ..check tomorrow morning after 8 AM ...I have seen the same with 4-5 ppl including myself from Scarborough that interview happens and the next morning it changes to DM . I hope the same for you but its weekend so there is a chance for next day.

Reactions: jcttt

jcttt

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
Which location
[/QUOTE]
All details and timelines in my signature. If you are using your phone just turn it to landscape view and you’ll see it.

Reactions: Ashik14

petrtr

Feb 10, 2021
As expected ..congrats.. :) Now let's wait for oath . I am not sure what's happening with that now. Haven't seen one in a while.. :(
was there some room after the interview to ask the officer about oaths? I've got an interview with Scarborough office tomorrow so I'd like to ask what the situation is

saiphanendra

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
was there some room after the interview to ask the officer about oaths? I've got an interview with Scarborough office tomorrow so I'd like to ask what the situation is
Oaths stopped all over I believe. But it’s a good thing to ask officer about it
Can you please share your timeline

jcttt

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
There was and I actually asked but the officer said “within the next months”

Ani_Canada

Jun 22, 2017
Oaths stopped all over I believe. But it’s a good thing to ask officer about it
Can you please share your timeline
How do you know they are stopped ? Had seen few posts on facebook but don't know if is is correct or not. If you see the 2019 spreadsheet and September month , according to that one of them has oath scheduled on 17th march 2021.