+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2019 - Citizenship Applicants

saiphanendra

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
Hi, just an update. My timelines are already updated in the tracker. I had my oath ceremony on the 24th of Feb and now waiting for the citizenship certificate to be mailed to me. My file was processed in Scarborough office and before the oath i was able to speak to the case officer as well. Thank you everyone in this forum for your help and good luck!
Congrats.
can you share us your timelines.
I'm also from scarborough and waiting for my next steps.
Done my test on 7th Feb, nothing since then. Still showing Inprocess

Ani_Canada

Jun 22, 2017
Hi, just an update. My timelines are already updated in the tracker. I had my oath ceremony on the 24th of Feb and now waiting for the citizenship certificate to be mailed to me. My file was processed in Scarborough office and before the oath i was able to speak to the case officer as well. Thank you everyone in this forum for your help and good luck!
Congrats ..How did you contacted the case officer before oath ?

BadGamer6

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2019
Toronto
Congrats! Did you have an interview with the officer?

patsrelaxin

Apr 20, 2015
Congrats.
can you share us your timelines.
I'm also from scarborough and waiting for my next steps.
Done my test on 7th Feb, nothing since then. Still showing Inprocess
sure i gave test on 18 Jan 2021 and then got an interview scheduled for 9 Feb 2021 which was more of documentation verification and then on 24th feb i got the oath ceremony completed

• Love
Reactions: BadGamer6

patsrelaxin

Apr 20, 2015
Congrats ..How did you contacted the case officer before oath ?
so when you are given the time slot of 30 mins for the oath, the first 10-15 mins is the case officer attending you... gives a brief of what to expect etc and then finally you are diverted to the screen where a judge will be available along with other applicants ready to take the oath. And after the oath ceremony you again can speak to the case officer. there is a form that you need to submit (either electronically or physically)

Reactions: callixtus

Ani_Canada

Jun 22, 2017
so when you are given the time slot of 30 mins for the oath, the first 10-15 mins is the case officer attending you... gives a brief of what to expect etc and then finally you are diverted to the screen where a judge will be available along with other applicants ready to take the oath. And after the oath ceremony you again can speak to the case officer. there is a form that you need to submit (either electronically or physically)
Congrats again and thanks for your response.. :)

vnsse

Star Member
Feb 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ircc received my application on Oct 15, 2019, but no update for me since Jan 3, 2020...
:( when they send me an invite email.. T.T