+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2019 - Citizenship Applicants

m7313

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
Update from me: I received another email from The Vancouver office. They are also requesting me to send them photocopies of all my passport pages for the passport valid from May 2015 to Sep 2019. It's getting more and more interesting...

I wish they have told me months ago so that I could have sent this beforehand.

I wonder if they will do that for us too. We are from vancouver also . Did the test jan 29 and got DM feb 4 but then for some reason it went back to IN process on Feb 19 . Still waiting for further communications from them :(

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
I wonder if they will do that for us too. We are from vancouver also . Did the test jan 29 and got DM feb 4 but then for some reason it went back to IN process on Feb 19 . Still waiting for further communications from them :(
Oh no... that is frustrating... and means none of us are scott free until they actually email us to tell us that we have the oath ceremony date. :/

Ani_Canada

Jun 22, 2017
They usually take a month to process. For Ontario you need to fill a pdf form and submit it electronically from here:
http://www.forms.ssb.gov.on.ca/mbs/ssb/forms/ssbforms.nsf/FormDetail?OpenForm&ACT=RDR&TAB=PROFILE&SRCH=1&ENV=WWE&TIT=4890-84&NO=014-4890-84E
Make sure to follow the instructions.

You can let the officer know that you have requested it, and that it might take 30 days to get it.
Thank you for your help , so I just need to submit the form and will receive the results in 30 days or so .

engray

Champion Member
Jul 20, 2018
Thank you for your help , so I just need to submit the form and will receive the results in 30 days or so .
Yes, the pdf has a submit button at the bottom. Fill out your information (there is an "i" symbol next to some fields which offers help), make sure you request the period that covers your eligibility time (the start date should be before or on the date of your eligibility). Fill out your email, then hit submit.
You should receive a confirmation email, then after 30 days or so you will get your summary.

Reactions: Vanecenz588

Vanecenz588

Star Member
Jan 2, 2021
Yes, the pdf has a submit button at the bottom. Fill out your information (there is an "i" symbol next to some fields which offers help), make sure you request the period that covers your eligibility time (the start date should be before or on the date of your eligibility). Fill out your email, then hit submit.
You should receive a confirmation email, then after 30 days or so you will get your summary.
Im from ontario wellington county, i requested it on dec 18,2020 and received by mail not email on january 11, 2021
You should request now for it takes time but ircc know how long it takes to receive it so u be ok

llgn_sp

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Scarborough
Completed my virtual interview yesterday as planned. I checked eCAS this morning and it changed to Decision Made! Fingers crossed for oath email!
Please update tracker.
A question: does anyone know if we can invite people to the virtual oath ceremony, please?
Sorry, I think this may have missed the admin, but please update the tracker: I got DM on Feb 19, 2021.
Thanks!

Reactions: callixtus

llgn_sp

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Scarborough
How did that interview went ? What's you location ?
Scarborough.

Sorry, cant share info on interview, they are very clear on documents that interview may not be discussed, at risk of forfeiting the citizenship grant eligibility.

Fingers crossed for next step!

Reactions: Anford

Ani_Canada

Jun 22, 2017
Scarborough.

Sorry, cant share info on interview, they are very clear on documents that interview may not be discussed, at risk of forfeiting the citizenship grant eligibility.

Completely agree with you. No issues , thanks for your help.

saiphanendra

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
Scarborough.

how many days gap between Test completion and interview.

saiphanendra

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
Test was on January 15 and Interview on February 18.
DM on February 19
sorry one more question
did you got the interview date along with the test invite or a day before actual interview.
Also, as per the trend if there are multiple travels during the eligibility period the chance of interview is high . Am i correct.

llgn_sp

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Scarborough
sorry one more question
did you got the interview date along with the test invite or a day before actual interview.
Also, as per the trend if there are multiple travels during the eligibility period the chance of interview is high . Am i correct.
No worries, glad to help!
I got the interview request on January 29, so after the test was completed.
We had no travel at all. We never left Canada since we landed!

saiphanendra

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
No worries, glad to help!
I got the interview request on January 29, so after the test was completed.
We had no travel at all. We never left Canada since we landed!
Thanks Mate.
we wrote our test on 7th Feb and no update since then - Scarborough Location.