App. Filed.......
07-11-2015
Doc's Request.
19-02-2015 Travel History
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
18-12-2015
I got an email from IRCC with some additional documents request.
They have asked for my travel history to and from the US. However, when I try to find my i94 details (travel history) it says ' No record found' which is strange because i have made multiple trips to the US (before covid) and I was able to get an i94 at the time of submission.

Anyone else faced similar challenge? Should I just resubmit my old document from 2019 (I havent made any more trips after I submitted my citizenship application).

Please help!
This is the link to request a formal release of your records through the Freedom Of Information Act https://foiaonline.gov/foiaonline/action/public/request I got mine in April 2019. It takes about 6-12 weeks to receive it.

My original post https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/posts/9075305/

callixtus

Star Member
Jul 16, 2015
Congratulations again @kaustubh_51!

Glad to know that the Vancouver IRCC office is back to processing applications again. My application is also being handled by the Vancouver office. So it gives me hope that mine will be processed soon as well.
Hello all! Good news from me, Two days after my post on Wednesday, as I have expected, I received my email invite to take the Online Test today (Jan 15). Those of you whose application is being handled by the Vancouver IRCC have a good chance of receiving your email invite for the Online Test soon.

I have updated my own timeline. Passing on my good vibes to you all. :)

ajtoronto

Star Member
Sep 23, 2016
Toronto

Vanecenz588

Star Member
Jan 2, 2021
When did you receive this request? Also, could you please tell us what other documents were requested?
I received it yesterday. They also want copies of my passport (all pages with stamps - which I had not sent originally)

Had the same request, its really challenging to complete all the documents pecially if u have to wait weeks b4 u get it
Did u have to provide the personal health claim summary too?
If so u have to request from the ministry now bcoz its 30 days...i got mine yesterday and sent it soon i got it..

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Had the same request, its really challenging to complete all the documents pecially if u have to wait weeks b4 u get it
If so u have to request from the ministry now bcoz its 30 days...i got mine yesterday and sent it soon i got it..
Do not worry about the timeline here. It really isn't a concern - Personal health summary takes around 30 days to be issued (at least that is the case in Ontario) and IRCC is aware of that.

Reply to the email and submit all the documentation that you have; Let them know that you will submit the health claim as soon as you receive it and submit proof that you have applied for it.

One person from this forum did this and he got his test invite soon after he sent the documents above (excluding the provincial health summary).

Reactions: Vanecenz588

ajtoronto

Star Member
Sep 23, 2016
Toronto
No. I only was asked for passport and i94. I am going to submit my i94 document that I have from 2019 because there is no other way to get mine without going to the border or the airport and speaking with agency.

Reactions: Vanecenz588

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
No. I only was asked for passport and i94. I am going to submit my i94 document that I have from 2019 because there is no other way to get mine without going to the border or the airport and speaking with agency.
I94: As far as i know, cic is not asking for I94 history, rather than entry-exit history.
I think that the wording of "I94 report" in the checklist is confusing.
I94 period is no indication of how long you stayed in US and how long you spent in Canada within that I94 period. So you sent the last I94 copy you received last time?

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
Hello all! Good news from me, Two days after my post on Wednesday, as I have expected, I received my email invite to take the Online Test today (Jan 15). Those of you whose application is being handled by the Vancouver IRCC have a good chance of receiving your email invite for the Online Test soon.

I have updated my own timeline. Passing on my good vibes to you all. :)
Great news, good luck! 16 days later...still waiting for that precious decision made update. :`(

February2016

Star Member
Jan 24, 2016
Hello, I applied on October 23rd 2019 and my application is in process from February 6th 2020. I am in Kitchener, ON office.

my foreign passport expires in August and PR card in November. Do you believe that I have a chance getting citizenship before that?
Also, do you have any idea what is a weight time for PR card renewal? I almost feel I should apply now.

I don’t plan to travel but I like to have it ready in case of an emergency.

thank you for your help.