+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2019 - Citizenship Applicants

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Received an email today from IRCC, my Citizenship Oath Ceremony is on the 22nd of Jan, 2021. Online via a zoom call.

Been waiting so many years for this day, can't believe it's finally happening. I'd like to thank everyone from the October 2019 pool and this forum for always being there as a source of information, experience and help throughout my journey to Citizenship :)
Congratulations! I've updated the sheet.

mpsqra

Champion Member
Jul 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
My ECAS has been updated. Citizenship Application Status changed to Decision Made, but when i click on the "Decision Made" link to view details it still shows the old details. I have not received any emails yet about the decision, hope it's positive :)

cc: @callixtus
no more updates.
you will receive your Oath invitation soon

Reactions: kaustubh_51

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
Received an email today from IRCC, my Citizenship Oath Ceremony is on the 22nd of Jan, 2021. Online via a zoom call.

Been waiting so many years for this day, can't believe it's finally happening. I'd like to thank everyone from the October 2019 pool and this forum for always being there as a source of information, experience and help throughout my journey to Citizenship :)
Congratulations, I am really happy for you!!!! But, I'm also jealous you got your oath ceremony already and I'm still waiting for my decision made... WAHHHHHHH

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
Congratulations. I took my test on Dec 25th. But no updates still on the processing :) ... your one was very quick... Good for you!
Looks like just you and I from the October online test batch waiting for those results!!! Hope it comes quick for us both!

Reactions: barunk19

mpsqra

Champion Member
Jul 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa

CONGRATS

kaustubh_51

Star Member
Dec 2, 2014
Vancouver, BC
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
15-05-2016
Congratulations. I took my test on Dec 25th. But no updates still on the processing :) ... your one was very quick... Good for you!
Congratulations, I am really happy for you!!!! But, I'm also jealous you got your oath ceremony already and I'm still waiting for my decision made... WAHHHHHHH
Thank you so much!! I'm sure you both will get an invitation for oath ceremony very soon. The toughest part is done, just a final few steps to citizenship for all of us :)

ogbg

Star Member
Oct 9, 2015
Congratulations.

kaustubh_51

Star Member
Dec 2, 2014
Vancouver, BC
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
15-05-2016
Congratulations again @kaustubh_51!

Glad to know that the Vancouver IRCC office is back to processing applications again. My application is also being handled by the Vancouver office. So it gives me hope that mine will be processed soon as well.
Thank you @callixtus, yes looks like Vancouver IRCC is back working. I'd recommend using the web form on the IRCC website to ask for a status update if you haven't already. Wish you the best and hope your application get processed very soon.

Reactions: callixtus

qew986

Apr 8, 2020

Jan 4th test complete, Jan 22nd oath ceremony! This is very fast! Congrats!

Were you asked to provide them a scanned copy of passport stamps or something btw?

Reactions: itwillbegood

Cdrocks89

Oct 19, 2015
Edmonton, AB
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Hello Guys, How I can Come to know that which location office is handling my file? like Vancouver, Manitoba etc.. I am based in Edmonton and we have family file.

And I also want to provide my details for this forum.. How I can do that.. ??