+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2019 - Citizenship Applicants

mikek27

Oct 15, 2014
Hi guys, I've got a question regarding the additional documents that IRCC might ask you to provide before/after the online test:

1. For the passport, from what I have read, they want all pages (even blank ones) of the passport. So , can I scan all 50 pages of my passport with my phone or should I go to the nearest print shop and tell them to scan all pages and email them to me ?
If I scan it by phone , it won't look scan-perfect of course ,as you might be able to see the surrounding.

2. For the provincial health claim summary , I have lived in Alberta on a work permit during before my PR time , it seems like the only way to request an Alberta health claim summary is by snailmail ? You cannot submit an online application ? Has anyone gotten one ?
The ontario one is online I think ?
(Also , I have actually never made any health claim in either AB or ON , despite having held health-cards from both those provinces , will this matter at all ?)

vnsse

Star Member
Feb 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello,
I sent my application on Oct 10, 2019, and received Oct 15.
AOR Jan 3, 2020
processing start Jan 28, 2020
still waiting :D

Isa_78

Dec 1, 2019
Hi @mikek27

II passed my online test yesterday, and the only thing you need is an ID that you put in front of your webcam before the test starts. In my case I used my PR card but you can use a driver's licence or health insurance card.

After the test, they say that they might invite you to an interview with an agent but it's not mandatory. In case you're invited to this interview, they'll probably tell you what you need to bring with you.

Reactions: keypad and JuCW

Ahmed15

Jul 7, 2015
Canada
Hi @mikek27

II passed my online test yesterday, and the only thing you need is an ID that you put in front of your webcam before the test starts. In my case I used my PR card but you can use a driver's licence or health insurance card.

After the test, they say that they might invite you to an interview with an agent but it's not mandatory. In case you're invited to this interview, they'll probably tell you what you need to bring with you.
What's your time line? When did you apply and take test?