+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2019 - Citizenship Applicants

bhaibhai

Nov 21, 2014
Not everyone has to do it. I got my requisition a couple of weeks after the status changed to “in process”. To find a location I just googled something like “fingerprints accredited agency”.
Thanks. I was told that it happens mostly in case when your name and last name is common (maybe even within specific ethnic group or similar). Does that apply in your case?

JuCW

Jan 25, 2017
Thanks. I was told that it happens mostly in case when your name and last name is common (maybe even within specific ethnic group or similar). Does that apply in your case?
It does. And that was the explanation I got from the person who took my fingerprints. My first name and one of last names are very common.

JuCW

Jan 25, 2017
Has anyone from October 2019 received oath ceremony invite?
Hi! Yes, some people have.
Somewhere in this forum you can find the link to a spreadsheet with status tracking - maybe someone can share? I don’t have it in hand. And some members have recently added comments about receiving this invite. I think there is one in this same page (or the previous page).

anuj_623

Star Member
Dec 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO/ CPP-O(SINCE FEB2013)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-APRIL-10
Doc's Request.
09-JUNE-10
AOR Received.
2ND AOR DEC 17TH (IN PROCESS FEB 2011
IELTS Request
SUBMITED WITH APP
File Transfer...
15/06/2010(BUFF) NOW CPP-OFEB/2013
Med's Request
18/FEB/2013
Med's Done....
04/MAR/2013
Interview........
I BELIVE WAIVED
Passport Req..
19th June/13
VISA ISSUED...
?????
LANDED..........
?????
I ordered my ATIP and received today no progress

Assessment says
Residence : Not Started
Prohibition : Not Started
Oath : Not started

all other factors criminal and knowledge and language says passed

and not sure but there is some date which says due date by 12/21/2020 I don’t know what is that

the last email I received was to send passport copies in month of June and after that nothing.

SeanTor

Star Member
Aug 23, 2020

Assessment says

and not sure but there is some date which says due date by 12/21/2020 I don’t know what is that

the last email I received was to send passport copies in month of June and after that nothing.
It seems, you already completed your test and interview, then why "Not started" against residence and prohibition? Does IRCC check all this after test and interview? I thought all this is completed before they schedule test and interview. I am confused, may be others can provide some insight.

SeanTor

Star Member
Aug 23, 2020

Assessment says

Does your ecas status show "in progress" or "decision made"?