+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2019 - Citizenship Applicants

Apaci7

Oct 3, 2019
Got fingerprint request feb 3rd . Got done feb 8th . Any idea how long it takes to receive by the IRCC. My visa office is Vancover
Did you do it through an accredited company or rcmp? I got my FP request on feb 13th and did it yesterday at an accredited company in surrey, BC. they told me to contact ircc in 10 business days to check if they received it from rcmp.

coolsurdian1

Sep 19, 2013
Did you do it through an accredited company or rcmp? I got my FP request on feb 13th and did it yesterday at an accredited company in surrey, BC. they told me to contact ircc in 10 business days to check if they received it from rcmp.
I did my FP last week with an accredited company, called IRCC yesterday to check if they received them, the agent told me that they cannot see if they received or not but once they do it should show the back ground check completed on file.

Ani_Canada

Jun 22, 2017
Has anybody received AOR twice ? I have a family application and for my wife , I received AOR twice and same is shown in ECAS ( 2 lines for AOR ) . is it normal ?

Marcos_Bastos

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
Hi all,

I have just joined this thread.
I saw that there were some comments regarding the need of presenting the COPR or the Record of Landing.
Does anyone know what can happen on interview day, if you do not have one? Because, apparently, it is not mandatory:

In my test invite they say:
"IF you have an immigration record of landing (IMM 1000) AND a Permanent Resident Card (PRC), you MUST bring both documents."

Application Sent: Sep 35th 2019
Application Received: Oct 02nd 2019
AOR: Dec 31st 2019
ECAS In-process : Jan 29th 2020
Test Invite: Feb 06th 2020
Test Interview Date: Mar 11th, 2020

Cheers,

wstrn24

Feb 23, 2017
London, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

I have just joined this thread.
I saw that there were some comments regarding the need of presenting the COPR or the Record of Landing.
Does anyone know what can happen on interview day, if you do not have one? Because, apparently, it is not mandatory:

In my test invite they say:
"IF you have an immigration record of landing (IMM 1000) AND a Permanent Resident Card (PRC), you MUST bring both documents."

Application Sent: Sep 35th 2019
Application Received: Oct 02nd 2019
AOR: Dec 31st 2019
ECAS In-process : Jan 29th 2020
Test Invite: Feb 06th 2020
Test Interview Date: Mar 11th, 2020

Cheers,
where are you located if you don't mind sharing?

Storonto

Jun 19, 2017
Citizenship Application - Family of 2
Physical Presence: 1105
Application Sent: Sep 30, 2019
Application Delivered: Oct 03, 2019
AOR: Jan 7th
In-process: Feb 15th, 2020

Kindly update the Tracker. Thanks

Reactions: callixtus

lifein360

Jan 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan 17, 2017
Med's Done....
Feb 20, 2017
Passport Req..
Mar 20, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 24, 2017
LANDED..........
Apr 23, 2017
Hi All,

I am an applicant who sent their application this month and is hijacking this thread for a minute.

Just confirm, when everyone is saying the date the App is delivered, you're just referring to the date when the courier was marked as delivered right? No other confirmation from CIC? Is there some online account like there is for Express entry where you can log in and see the status of your application once it has been received? We will not receive any communication acknowledging they have received our application package?

Last edited:

JuCW

Jan 25, 2017
Hi All,

I am an applicant who sent their application this month and is hijacking this thread for a minute.

Just confirm, when everyone is saying the date the App is delivered, you're just referring to the date when the courier was marked as delivered right? No other confirmation from CIC? Is there some online account like there is for Express entry where you can log in and see the status of your application once it has been received? We will not receive any communication acknowledging they have received our application package?
Yes, delivered is the date the courier reports the delivery. The confirmation you’ll get from CIC is the AOR, and it may take a couple of months (or more).
To track you application status, https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html
(Or just Google citizenship application status Canada - it’s usually the first link for me).

Reactions: lifein360

lifein360

Jan 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan 17, 2017
Med's Done....
Feb 20, 2017
Passport Req..
Mar 20, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 24, 2017
LANDED..........
Apr 23, 2017
Yes, delivered is the date the courier reports the delivery. The confirmation you’ll get from CIC is the AOR, and it may take a couple of months (or more).
To track you application status, https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html
(Or just Google citizenship application status Canada - it’s usually the first link for me).
Thank you JuCW. One last question following on what you said, that link will only start working once I receive AOR from CIC right? At the moment, it is showing expectedly nothing.

jcttt

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
Thank you JuCW. One last question following on what you said, that link will only start working once I receive AOR from CIC right? At the moment, it is showing expectedly nothing.
That's correct - only after you receive your AOR in a few months from now.