+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2019 - Citizenship Applicants

SowmyaHS

Nov 25, 2014
Toronto
Hi Everyone,

I got the Oath invite from Mississauga office last Thursday. Oath is on the 17th of this month. Looks like this journey is coming to an end. I would like to thank everyone for the value information provided and also spending their valuable personal time in keeping everything up to date. I wish every a very good luck with their future endeavors!

Signing off,
HS

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hi Everyone,

I got the Oath invite from Mississauga office last Thursday. Oath is on the 17th of this month. Looks like this journey is coming to an end. I would like to thank everyone for the value information provided and also spending their valuable personal time in keeping everything up to date. I wish every a very good luck with their future endeavors!

Signing off,
HS
Congratulations and all the very best!

Thank you for posting an update, I have updated the spreadsheet!

Jago88

Jan 5, 2017
Hi Everyone,

Signing off,
HS
Nice, I was just coming here to ask if anyone had any timelines on when they get the actual oath invite..the portal updated on June 8th saying everything was done and my ceremony would be July 27th and I would get an email but nothing yet. Based on your timeline it comes close to the actual date.

COOL_DUDE_CANADA

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
How long in average does it take for Oath after completed status on test in new tracker.

I had my test on July 8- July 9 updated in Tracker.. i have no idea what office my application belongs to..

i am so glad this is going forward as i am a OCT 2019 applicant , twice fingerprints.. and had my test finallyyy..

Reactions: wstrn24

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
How long in average does it take for Oath after completed status on test in new tracker.

I had my test on July 8- July 9 updated in Tracker.. i have no idea what office my application belongs to..

i am so glad this is going forward as i am a OCT 2019 applicant , twice fingerprints.. and had my test finallyyy..
Might be a little sooner for 2019 applicants but given the current backlog for oath, assume it'll take between 3 and 5 months from when the "Test" status is set to "Completed".

Shazia123

Jul 11, 2021
I've received an email from CIC Edmonton and they're asking me to send a copy of each pages of my passport or travel documents for the past 5 yrs. And may be asked to submit original documents later on.

What is it for? Coz I checked my status and everything is in progress and the only thing that "completed" is the background check. I've done my exam on the 17th of June and passed the exam but still they haven't updated my status.
Hi, May I ask when you applied because if you applied in 2019, that time you must provided only biographical pages of passports, but now it’s changed, now in check list it’s mentioned all pages copies

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hi, May I ask when you applied because if you applied in 2019, that time you must provided only biographical pages of passports, but now it’s changed, now in check list it’s mentioned all pages copies
No, this is a common request that both 2019 and 2020 applicants have been getting. This is for the officer to ensure whatever you've mentioned in the physical presence calculator checks out.

Reactions: Augustleo17

Augustleo17

Nov 12, 2019
Hi, please update the spreadsheet. Finally I've seen updates on my application and also thanks for answering my queries.

Received test invite: May 26, 2021
Took the exam and passed: June 17, 2021
Citizenship exam status updated (completed) : Jul 4, 2021
Langauge skills, physical presence, background verification, and prohibitions statuses updated (completed): Jul 8,2021

5 down, 1 more to go.. just waiting for oath invite..

I just checked my application status on ECAS tonight and I saw there that it's already "Decision Made" but when I clicked it, it doesn't show any date when it has changed. The only dates shown were when they received my application, AOR and when my status changed to "in process".. only 3 dates shown there or are these the only dates shown in your ECAS too? On the new tracker it's "in progress" and it says updated on July 9

Last edited:

Augustleo17

Nov 12, 2019
Yes, I applied on Oct 2019. Everything's all good now. :) thanks

callixtus

Star Member
Jul 16, 2015
Hi, please update the spreadsheet. Finally I've seen updates on my application and also thanks for answering my queries.

Langauge skills, physical presence, background verification, and prohibitions statuses updated (completed): Jul 8,2021

I just checked my application status on ECAS tonight and I saw there that it's already "Decision Made" but when I clicked it, it doesn't show any date when it has changed. The only dates shown were when they received my application, AOR and when my status changed to "in process".. only 3 dates shown there or are these the only dates shown in your ECAS too? On the new tracker it's "in progress" and it says updated on July 9
Updated. Can you check again on the actual date of "Decision Made" and please let us know when you see a date so that we can include this as well in the tracking sheet. Thanks!

Reactions: Augustleo17

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015

Updated. Can you check again on the actual date of "Decision Made" and please let us know when you see a date so that we can include this as well in the tracking sheet. Thanks!
July 8th will be the DM date AFAIK. I've updated the spreadsheet. If it is something different, please let me know.