+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2019 - Citizenship Applicants

SowmyaHS

Nov 25, 2014
Toronto
Hi All,

Finished my exam just now and passed. I guess the wait for test result confirmation and oath ceremony starts now. My app is getting processed in Mississauga office, so it might be awhile before I get to the next stage. Good Luck everyone!

adey786

Jun 29, 2010
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-01-16
Doc's Request.
13-01-16
Nomination.....
08-12-15
AOR Received.
05-01-16
File Transfer...
03-03-16
Med's Done....
13-01-16
Passport Req..
08-05-16
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-16
WOW thank you for your detail explanation. On it. Will book an appointment.
All the best !

I myself is a preemptive person, so I would do what I told you above.

Reactions: shomed

engrdani

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
If I were you, I would take the letter received last time for fingerprints (the letter you received is standard and it will be same letter if you were to receive 2nd request) to the fingerprints agency and ask them to do a new fingerprints result and instead of sending it to IRCC., send it to yourself. Yes it is possible to receive fingerprint result at your own address. I did 2 times for myself and my wife and it worked both times.

Once you get fingerprint results, scan it and email to IRCC Vancouver office explaining that your previous fingerprints expired and out of abundance of caution and in the interest of time, you have done fingerprints yourself as new fingerprints are needed anyway. In the email, ask if you need to courier original fingerprints to Vancouver office and if they say yes then courier it to them.

Do write back to update and good luck.
Do all the finger prints have to go to Vancouver office, even if your processing office is somewhere in other province? Also, do the finger print scan copy need to be submitted through webform, or is there any particular email address we need to send it though?

adey786

Jun 29, 2010
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-01-16
Doc's Request.
13-01-16
Nomination.....
08-12-15
AOR Received.
05-01-16
File Transfer...
03-03-16
Med's Done....
13-01-16
Passport Req..
08-05-16
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-16
Do all the finger prints have to go to Vancouver office, even if your processing office is somewhere in other province? Also, do the finger print scan copy need to be submitted through webform, or is there any particular email address we need to send it though?
Yes to first.
Yes to second question too - you can also e-mail IRCC Vancouver office ( same e-mail through which you got fingerprint invite).

wstrn24

Feb 23, 2017
London, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all, I just checked on ECAS and saw this: "5. We sent you a letter on May 3, 2021. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us."

IRCC has received my fingerprints result in April. The call centre informed me that my application was still in process this Monday. What would this be? Does anyone have any ideas? I thought that everything would be electronic these days... thanks

LIZA1

May 5, 2021
Hi All,

How do you guys determine which office (location) is processing your application? sorry if this question was already asked. new to here.
Thank you :)

btfd

Nov 17, 2020
Has anyone on here also had such crazy wait after the online test?
Passed my test on March 4 so exactly 2 months ago and silence since then!

Called them after the first month of wait - was told to wait for ceremony email. Another month of silence followed.
I was hoping to see if anyone is in a similar boat as me? 2 months seems abnormal even in this day and age

ls200608

Star Member
Apr 12, 2021

Called them after the first month of wait - was told to wait for ceremony email. Another month of silence followed.
I was hoping to see if anyone is in a similar boat as me? 2 months seems abnormal even in this day and age
If you are in Mississauga office then this is normal. We have many people my wife included passed the test in January and February and DM in February /March , all still waiting for oath. You are not alone

brittanyquesada

Star Member
Jan 11, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2015
AOR Received.
01-15-2016
Med's Done....
06-23-2016
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2017
LANDED..........
02-20-2017
Can someone update the spreadsheet. for brittanyquesada
Received email with test invitation Apr 14, 2021. Have 21 days to complete starting on April 16, 2021. Have yet to take the test. Thank you

Update - Took test on May 3, 2021 passed 19/20

Ahmed15

Jul 7, 2015
Canada

Pretty much same boat. Passed test on 7th March and Dead silence after that. I am hoping we won't get interview call as many people have been called for interview within a month or so. But again, you never know with IRCC :')

Reactions: btfd

thesonicbro

Jul 24, 2016
Pretty much same boat. Passed test on 7th March and Dead silence after that. I am hoping we won't get interview call as many people have been called for interview within a month or so. But again, you never know with IRCC :')
Have you gotten DM status on ECAS yet?

If you are in Mississauga office then this is normal. We have many people my wife included passed the test in January and February and DM in February /March , all still waiting for oath. You are not alone
Did you request ATIP to check the status behind the scene?