17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hai @legalfalcon
It’s not yet approved yet it’s just saying all stages are passed whenever I call IRCC and it’s been 2 months I am hearing the same
Oct 29 2019 AOR here
If all stages are passed, then you are almost done. Only thing left is a final review. IRCC is not sending PPR at the same rate as it used to.

If you are inland, then applicants who have all stages passed since February are still waiting.

allenkonax

May 1, 2020
If all stages are passed, then you are almost done. Only thing left is a final review. IRCC is not sending PPR at the same rate as it used to.

If you are inland, then applicants who have all stages passed since February are still waiting.
@legalfalcon
Really thanks for the update and guidance
It’s just my work permit is expiring in 2 months and I don’t have a visa and would like to visit my home country as it’s been 3 years
Can we request for a faster processing ?? And or escalate the matter to higher officials if I could since the wait is too much for an express entry stream

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
It’s just my work permit is expiring in 2 months and I don’t have a visa and would like to visit my home country as it’s been 3 years
Can we request for a faster processing ?? And or escalate the matter to higher officials if I could since the wait is too much for an express entry stream
There is no way to escalate or expedite the matter. If you are changing your country of residence and intend to see be there for the near future, then you should send a webform and update your address so that when the PPR is sent it is sent with with the instructions as per your country of residence.

andrei92

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
Hai

My profile AOR OCT 29 2019
CEC inland applicant
Additional request: June 29 2020
Medical Extension : Aug 30 2020

Called IRCC they say all stages are passed only final approval or Decision is pending

Raised web forms : generic replies are given

Raised Gcms notes : September 07 2020
No updates or replies on it either

IRCC is really checking my patience

could anyone please provide any insight
Buddy i feel you. my AOR is 23 Oct, and when i call them i figured that i pass everything and just wait for final decision. are your VO Edmonton?

andrei92

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
@legalfalcon
Again, My Permit expire in 2 month as well)) seems like we will need to apply for bridge permit one more time

allenkonax

May 1, 2020
Buddy i feel you. my AOR is 23 Oct, and when i call them i figured that i pass everything and just wait for final decision. are your VO Edmonton?
Haii
Yeah it’s really a game of patience and frustration. Last time when I called they said it was in Ottawa.

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
Hi all,

Here's an update on my application..

In March 2020, application got approved, went for stamping and received passport

Covid hit, lock downs, and now COPR is expired

pop8455

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
Hi,
Didn't call ircc but can't think of it as a glitch bcoz may people Didn't have any gu and many experienced it at different times.i think if it was a system error everyone will have it and at same time also. Hoping something good is coming up
Me too ! This sounds daft but I actually seen a maple leaf in my car this morning and thought it was a sign - probably madness but let’s hope good news is coming for us, we deserve it for persevering this wait !

Sri.16oct

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
Me too ! This sounds daft but I actually seen a maple leaf in my car this morning and thought it was a sign - probably madness but let’s hope good news is coming for us, we deserve it for persevering this wait !
Hi
Yep,some people received pprs today who received gu in recent days

saribidu

Sep 28, 2020
Hi all,

I have been a silent observer in this forum till now and today I got my PPR email after 1 year and 19 days :D

Category: PNP Outland (OINP)
AOR: 28-OCT-2019
Nationality: India
Residence: USA
Medical: 19-NOV-2019
Biometrics: 06-DEC-2019

PPR: 16-NOV-2020

Had issues with proof-of-funds and only got to know of it with the first set of GCMS back in Feb 2020. Corrected it by submitting new set of docs via webform but the application was stuck till end of June 2020 in "Eligibility Review" phase. Then again it was stuck in "Security Review" till end of September 2020.

Called IRCC in mid October to know the status and the agent said that security and all reviews have passed and I need to wait for someone to pick my file and approve it.

After about a month, got the PPR email today. We were about to sign a new lease on the rental apartment and now I guess we don't have to anymore (Not for long term though) :)

I got lots of info through this forum when I had no idea on what was wrong with my application for it to take so long.

ThePatnaGuy

Star Member
Jul 22, 2019
Hi all,

I have been a silent observer in this forum till now and today I got my PPR email after 1 year and 19 days :D

Category: PNP Outland (OINP)
AOR: 28-OCT-2019
Nationality: India
Residence: USA
Medical: 19-NOV-2019
Biometrics: 06-DEC-2019

PPR: 16-NOV-2020

Had issues with proof-of-funds and only got to know of it with the first set of GCMS back in Feb 2020. Corrected it by submitting new set of docs via webform but the application was stuck till end of June 2020 in "Eligibility Review" phase. Then again it was stuck in "Security Review" till end of September 2020.

Called IRCC in mid October to know the status and the agent said that security and all reviews have passed and I need to wait for someone to pick my file and approve it.

After about a month, got the PPR email today. We were about to sign a new lease on the rental apartment and now I guess we don't have to anymore (Not for long term though) :)

I got lots of info through this forum when I had no idea on what was wrong with my application for it to take so long.
Your timeline is almost exactly the same as mine with RR on POF :)