Aug 4, 2019
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
Hello,

I submitted my complete application for Express entry Skilled worker class with PNP from Ontario ,including all the fees, on 15th October 2019 and also later submitted my biometrics. I had also passed my medicals.

I did not receive any updates from them till 15th April 2020 and when I mailed them for an update, they said my application was Approved and they had sent me a mail on 27th Feb 2020 notifying me about this decision and asking for some documents. I did not receive any mail from them on the mentioned date and asked them to resend the mail.

They said they have forwarded my request to the responsible office and I shall hear from them. So far I haven't received any mail yet and now on every enquiry they say that my application is under processing and they will let me know if anything changes. They say they have all the documents and no extra documents are needed.

I am now worried for my application as its been more than a year now. My application was approved and now its again under processing. They are not even resending me the 27th Feb mail. What should I do in this case?

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
Hello,

I submitted my complete application for Express entry Skilled worker class with PNP from Ontario ,including all the fees, on 15th October 2019 and also later submitted my biometrics. I had also passed my medicals.

I did not receive any updates from them till 15th April 2020 and when I mailed them for an update, they said my application was Approved and they had sent me a mail on 27th Feb 2020 notifying me about this decision and asking for some documents. I did not receive any mail from them on the mentioned date and asked them to resend the mail.

They said they have forwarded my request to the responsible office and I shall hear from them. So far I haven't received any mail yet and now on every enquiry they say that my application is under processing and they will let me know if anything changes. They say they have all the documents and no extra documents are needed.

I am now worried for my application as its been more than a year now. My application was approved and now its again under processing. They are not even resending me the 27th Feb mail. What should I do in this case?
I would suggest you order GCMS notes to have more information about your case.

YayCanada

Aug 6, 2020
The journey for this phase is over!!! All glory to God.

PPR Mail- 12th September, 2020
Passport dropped at DHL enroute Accra- 25th of September, 2020 ( Wrote several mails to find out where to submit since my country VFS does not accept passport yet. Also had to renew.

29th of September, 2020- Passport arrived VFS Accra and a mail was sent the same day that the documents have been forwarded to IRCC

5th of October, 2020- Received a call from IRCC asking whether we can travel before 31st of March, 2021. I said yes, but subject to the travel restrictions and the lady said sure.

8th of October, 2020- Mail from VFS stating that the decision envelope has been couried via courier partner (DHL). Profile was updated same day with counterfoil generated. (Passport spent 10 days in Accra)

14th of October, 2020- DHL delivers the parcel

My application was far from perfect. I did not submit POF by error till i received GCMS note in February and found out the file was parked. As at April, file was still under "review required"

Everyone will smile soon
Congrats, What is the validity date in your COPR, Mar 2021?

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Any outlanders waiting here receive any ppr email or notice an update to their profile??

Nova scotia appears to be processing pprs.

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
I am still waiting. 1 year has passed since aor last week.
Soon buddy, very soon. The ‘ready for visa’ ppr email is on its way to us.

what was your last update via webform or gcms notes?

Sri.16oct

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
I raised webform last Tuesday but didn't receive any reply as of now.anyone who raised webform last week n received a reply

Okpure

Jul 5, 2019
C
The journey for this phase is over!!! All glory to God.

PPR Mail- 12th September, 2020
Passport dropped at DHL enroute Accra- 25th of September, 2020 ( Wrote several mails to find out where to submit since my country VFS does not accept passport yet. Also had to renew.

29th of September, 2020- Passport arrived VFS Accra and a mail was sent the same day that the documents have been forwarded to IRCC

5th of October, 2020- Received a call from IRCC asking whether we can travel before 31st of March, 2021. I said yes, but subject to the travel restrictions and the lady said sure.

8th of October, 2020- Mail from VFS stating that the decision envelope has been couried via courier partner (DHL). Profile was updated same day with counterfoil generated. (Passport spent 10 days in Accra)

14th of October, 2020- DHL delivers the parcel

My application was far from perfect. I did not submit POF by error till i received GCMS note in February and found out the file was parked. As at April, file was still under "review required"

Everyone will smile soon
Congrats. Have you been able to buy your ticket now?