+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

uche13

Feb 17, 2020
The journey for this phase is over!!! All glory to God.

PPR Mail- 12th September, 2020
Passport dropped at DHL enroute Accra- 25th of September, 2020 ( Wrote several mails to find out where to submit since my country VFS does not accept passport yet. Also had to renew.

29th of September, 2020- Passport arrived VFS Accra and a mail was sent the same day that the documents have been forwarded to IRCC

5th of October, 2020- Received a call from IRCC asking whether we can travel before 31st of March, 2021. I said yes, but subject to the travel restrictions and the lady said sure.

8th of October, 2020- Mail from VFS stating that the decision envelope has been couried via courier partner (DHL). Profile was updated same day with counterfoil generated. (Passport spent 10 days in Accra)

14th of October, 2020- DHL delivers the parcel

My application was far from perfect. I did not submit POF by error till i received GCMS note in February and found out the file was parked. As at April, file was still under "review required"

Everyone will smile soon

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP

Passport dropped at DHL enroute Accra- 25th of September, 2020 ( Wrote several mails to find out where to submit since my country VFS does not accept passport yet. Also had to renew.

29th of September, 2020- Passport arrived VFS Accra and a mail was sent the same day that the documents have been forwarded to IRCC

5th of October, 2020- Received a call from IRCC asking whether we can travel before 31st of March, 2021. I said yes, but subject to the travel restrictions and the lady said sure.

8th of October, 2020- Mail from VFS stating that the decision envelope has been couried via courier partner (DHL). Profile was updated same day with counterfoil generated. (Passport spent 10 days in Accra)

My application was far from perfect. I did not submit POF by error till i received GCMS note in February and found out the file was parked. As at April, file was still under "review required"

Everyone will smile soon
Congratulations!! Can you reply to the following queries that would enable us (waiting for PPRs) to understand the current IRCC process:
1) May i know your NOC
2) Is NOC related to essential services
3) What is your primary job designation for which you have applied as primary NOC
4) Do you have any siblings/parents/grand-parents as Canadian citizen or PR
Yours may be the only case of Outland PPR received during September/Oct 20 even when country's VAC is closed, so it would immensely help us if you can elaborate each steps you had taken to ensure PPR

uche13

Feb 17, 2020
Congratulations!! Can you reply to the following queries that would enable us (waiting for PPRs) to understand the current IRCC process:
1) May i know your NOC
2) Is NOC related to essential services
3) What is your primary job designation for which you have applied as primary NOC
4) Do you have any siblings/parents/grand-parents as Canadian citizen or PR
Yours may be the only case of Outland PPR received during September/Oct 20 even when country's VAC is closed, so it would immensely help us if you can elaborate each steps you had taken to ensure PPR
NOC- 4112

I did absolutely nothing. No relative in Canada. My country's VAC is open for biometrics but they are not receiving passport. No I am not the only applicant in Sept/October. You can check the Passport to Accra V/O thread here. That was even where I found out how to send passport to Accra.

Reactions: dn3

Rajputkaushal

Star Member
Jul 5, 2020
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-10-2019
Doc's Request.
30-01-2020
I hope its positive. I also noticed my profile got an update.
Many people with AORs on October got ghost updates yesterday the 16th, Me included. Hopefully good news soon.
What kind of update was it ? Related to medical, eligibility or something else??

amkumar

Oct 18, 2020
Hi All,

I am in a peculiar situation and would appreciate any guidance. I am an AINP October 2019 candidate. My AOR is October 17th 2019. Around March (after receiving my first GCMS notes) I realised that I had messed up uploading my financial letters and hence it was put under “Eligibility reviews”. Since then I had submitted my financial letter and on further queries and GCMS notes, I learnt that I passed all checkS around May end timeframe but my application was forwarded to a medical officer for a re-review. I am assuming this was probably to see if my medical can be extended.

I am an Indian national working in US on H1B visa. I received the following email from CIC yesterday and am confused as I haven’t received any PPR request. Can seniors please guide me how to approach this.
========================================

Hello Mr Kumar,

I have been assigned to process your Permanent Resident Application XXXXXxXX - parties on this application are - XXXXXX (UCI XXXxxxxx) and family Xxxxxxxx(UCI xxxxxxxx), xxxxxxx (UCI xxxxxxxxxx),and Xxxxxxxxxx (UCI xxxxxxxxxx) .

Can you please verify that you and all family members on this application are currently in Canada at this time. If all family members are in Canada, then they can be granted Permanent Resident Status Virtually. If you are not in Canada, then you will be landed either at a Port of entry upon returning to the country or you can make an appointment with Immigration upon returning to the country.

In order for me to complete the Confirmation of Permanent Resident documents I will require you to verify each family members’ first and last entry dates with the Port of Entry. Please note when providing the first entry date, we are asking for the date that you made Canada your home, not the dates that you enter as a visitor.

Please provide a your Canadian residential address and mailing address as well in the email.

Please respond via email to CIC-Etobicoke-Landings@cic.gc.ca quote the following in the subject line so it will be directed to my attention

Permanent Resident Application Xxxxx ATTENTION- Xxxxx

I look forward to hearing from you.
=================================

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Hi All,

I am in a peculiar situation and would appreciate any guidance. I am an AINP October 2019 candidate. My AOR is October 17th 2019. Around March (after receiving my first GCMS notes) I realised that I had messed up uploading my financial letters and hence it was put under “Eligibility reviews”. Since then I had submitted my financial letter and on further queries and GCMS notes, I learnt that I passed all checkS around May end timeframe but my application was forwarded to a medical officer for a re-review. I am assuming this was probably to see if my medical can be extended.

I am an Indian national working in US on H1B visa. I received the following email from CIC yesterday and am confused as I haven’t received any PPR request. Can seniors please guide me how to approach this.
========================================

Hello Mr Kumar,

I have been assigned to process your Permanent Resident Application XXXXXxXX - parties on this application are - XXXXXX (UCI XXXxxxxx) and family Xxxxxxxx(UCI xxxxxxxx), xxxxxxx (UCI xxxxxxxxxx),and Xxxxxxxxxx (UCI xxxxxxxxxx) .

Can you please verify that you and all family members on this application are currently in Canada at this time. If all family members are in Canada, then they can be granted Permanent Resident Status Virtually. If you are not in Canada, then you will be landed either at a Port of entry upon returning to the country or you can make an appointment with Immigration upon returning to the country.

In order for me to complete the Confirmation of Permanent Resident documents I will require you to verify each family members’ first and last entry dates with the Port of Entry. Please note when providing the first entry date, we are asking for the date that you made Canada your home, not the dates that you enter as a visitor.

Please provide a your Canadian residential address and mailing address as well in the email.

Please respond via email to CIC-Etobicoke-Landings@cic.gc.ca quote the following in the subject line so it will be directed to my attention

Permanent Resident Application Xxxxx ATTENTION- Xxxxx

I look forward to hearing from you.
=================================
It seems the officer thinks you and your family members are in Canada. Any reason for him/her to think that?

You will need to respond to that email with the requested email subject and answer those questions. Once the officer realizes you are in fact in the US, he might change to PPR, in my opinion.

amkumar

Oct 18, 2020
It seems the officer thinks you and your family members are in Canada. Any reason for him/her to think that?

You will need to respond to that email with the requested email subject and answer those questions. Once the officer realizes you are in fact in the US, he might change to PPR, in my opinion.
There should not be any reason as I have never been to Canada in my life more has any of my family members been there. This would be first time

apomo

Mar 15, 2020
Hi guys, need some senior help here. Our COPR was issued already, but expired Oct 18th. Sent web form 3 times to no reply. What can be done to not lose the COPR as travel limitations dont allow us to finalize the process? Sadly we were approved March 19th, 1 day after the travel ban :(

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Hi guys, need some senior help here. Our COPR was issued already, but expired Oct 18th. Sent web form 3 times to no reply. What can be done to not lose the COPR as travel limitations dont allow us to finalize the process? Sadly we were approved March 19th, 1 day after the travel ban :(
You will not lose COPR. Just wait for visa office response. You have done your part wth the web forms. Unfortunately, at the moment, everything is slow.

Reactions: apomo

Rxglow

Nov 3, 2019

Everyone will smile soon
Did you get any mail from Accra again concerning, travel restrictions?