+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Pofsally

Star Member
Feb 26, 2020
Hi. My medical will be expired within two weeks. I see people medicals with december expiration dates get medical request from ircc. I did not get any info from ircc yet. Is it normal? Should I do something or should I wait? Thanks.

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Yo
Hi. My medical will be expired within two weeks. I see people medicals with december expiration dates get medical request from ircc. I did not get any info from ircc yet. Is it normal? Should I do something or should I wait? Thanks.
You just need to wait it out. If you want, you can do it upfront.

Reactions: Pofsally

pratikz

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
Raised webform and got this revert as expected,

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

As per my GCMS NOTES all stages are cleared and final decision is pending. I think my application is in hibernate mode.

elkadaoui

May 16, 2019
Raised webform and got this revert as expected,

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

As per my GCMS NOTES all stages are cleared and final decision is pending. I think my application is in hibernate mode.

I too got the same exact response...

Reactions: pratikz
Mar 5, 2020
Hello Naveen... can you share when did you send the documents and to which location...I sent on 10 june but have not received yet
Sent my CoPR and photo to Etobicoke location on June 19th (FYI, I live in Ottawa).

some extra info: if you need to update your Social insurance number or any govt benefits, you can use the landing PDF sent by CIC confirming your Permanent residence and requesting PR card photos. And your PR card is valid from the date mentioned on the landing PDF document.