NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-12-2019
Med's Done....
20-01-2020
Hello,

My AOR is 3rd October 2019. Had applied for GCMS notes and received today as described below:

Assessments
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
Hirv:
Criminality: Passed
Org crime:
Medical: Passed
Misinterpretation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other req:
Final:

There is one note is stating that, Email to be sent to RMO for medical reassessment request-Covid 19.

Another note is like, Email sent to CIO- Sydney-Medical to have meds reassessed.

Could anyone shade some light on this like on what time I may get the PPR?
Are u outland applicant? Which country, stream and AOR?

Reactions: pratikz

vis.sneha

Sep 17, 2019
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-12-2019
Med's Done....
20-01-2020
Hi Sneha,

My application is SINP EXPRESS ENTRY outland India and AOR is 3rd October 2019.
PPR for outlanders looks like a distant dream.. especially India. I hope they start soon. Whenever they start, it will b quite evident as there r loads of pending applications like ours.

Reactions: pratikz

pratikz

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
Hello,

My AOR is 3rd October 2019. Had applied for GCMS notes and received today as described below:

Assessments
Security:
Hirv:
Org crime:
Medical: Passed
Misinterpretation:
Other req:
Final:

There is one note is stating that, Email to be sent to RMO for medical reassessment request-Covid 19.

Another note is like, Email sent to CIO- Sydney-Medical to have meds reassessed.

Could anyone shade some light on this like on what time I may get the PPR?
There has been an update on my profile they've been extended my meds on 14th September.

Reactions: nns14

Ammutam

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
30-06-2019
Doc's Request.
20-06-2019
Nomination.....
Nominated
AOR Received.
09-11-2019
Med's Done....
02-11-2019
Hello pratiz.. you got email from Delhi immigration office??
Hi, My file moved to NDVO from Sydney last month.Everything is passed and met.

martin_a4

Jul 24, 2019
Hi all, AOR Oct 10 here and just got my GCMS Note and saw the following under Assessements:

ASSESSMENTS
Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final: Approved

Does this mean my application is "final final" approved and now is just waiting for CoPR? Any idea how long that would be given the current circumstances?

Thank you.

Reactions: Rajputkaushal

pratikz

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
hey when were your medicals suppose to expire and for what duration did it got extended for?
My meds were supposed to expire on 10th September and they extended on 14th September and for what duration that's I am not sure about, May be for 6 months or a year I guess.

uche13

Feb 17, 2020
Congrats!!! Please I’m in the same shoes. I just got my PPR Mail, Aor October 2019. Outlander from Nigeria, and I would like to know the next step. Have you been able to submit your passport? If not are we suppose to raise a web form but it expires in 30 days?
Thanks
I contacted the VAC office in Lagos through live chat. They said they have not resumed collection of passport but asked me to contact the Lagos Immigration office. i sent a mail with the email provided and in response, I realised they forwarded my mail to the Accra office and copied me. I am waiting for Accra to respond. Accra is receiving passpoirts via courier. I will also chat the VAC in Accra today to confirm if i can despatch to them.

I know we may not be held responsible if VAC Lagos does not open in 30 days, but I do not want to take chances. We have come too far already.