>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Pandora18

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
PPR mail received now.

October 2019 AOR

VO Ottawa

Outlander
Congrats @uche13 . I’m super excited to hear this news. I’m also an applicant from Nigeria. FSW-Outland, Nov 29th Aor. Application has been approved since April (I found out via GCMS and webform). However, nothing since then from CPC Ottawa, I guess due to the pandemic☹.

Please I’ve a few questions:

1. Through what stream did you apply, FSW or PNP?
2. Where did you receive the PPR email, cic account or normal email?
3. Was it IRCC that sent it or VFS Nigeria?
4. Lastly, please does the document mention anything about the ongoing travel restrictions affecting post March 18th COPR, or are you exempted in some category?

Please I know I asked a lot, but I’m desperately confused and in need of answers. Any feedback will be appreciated. Thanks

Reactions: Rajputkaushal

Pandora18

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
@pandora1

Thank you. I will try to respond one by one.

1. FSW
2. Normal email
3. CIC
4. Nothing was said. Though the mail still mentioned the 30 day period needed to submit passport. I realised however that my medicals was automatically renewed. So I have till September next year to travel
Thank you so much. All the best

MARSH88

Jun 19, 2020
Hai any updates or any copr for inland CEC October 2019 applications
Still noting. I am a CEC inland application. Approved since July and COPR expired on 26-August ( I knew abuot my COPR from GCMS notes). I called CIC and they directed me to send a webform to extend COPR and asking for sending it out. However, I received a generic response for this webform.
What is your situation?

allenkonax

May 1, 2020
Still noting. I am a CEC inland application. Approved since July and COPR expired on 26-August ( I knew abuot my COPR from GCMS notes). I called CIC and they directed me to send a webform to extend COPR and asking for sending it out. However, I received a generic response for this webform.
What is your situation?
Hai,

I called CIC even today they just say everything is good on file and all stages passed nothing is pending just the final verification is pending.

for webforms raised I just get a generic response it’s due to COVID situation

have applied for gcms notes
They just say all stages passed and only final review is to be done but they never update anything on profile.

I am hoping each day for the copr.

mayjuly

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
Congrats!!! Please I’m in the same shoes. I just got my PPR Mail, Aor October 2019. Outlander from Nigeria, and I would like to know the next step. Have you been able to submit your passport? If not are we suppose to raise a web form but it expires in 30 days?
Thanks
Congratulations!

Djsingh44

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
Germany
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
22-12-2019
Med's Done....
13-01-2020
Congrats!!! Please I’m in the same shoes. I just got my PPR Mail, Aor October 2019. Outlander from Nigeria, and I would like to know the next step. Have you been able to submit your passport? If not are we suppose to raise a web form but it expires in 30 days?
Thanks
Congrats there. Good to know files are moving for positive news. Everyone Stay hopeful and stay positive :)

Reactions: Rajputkaushal

pratikz

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
Hello,

My AOR is 3rd October 2019. Had applied for GCMS notes and received today as described below:

Assessments
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
Hirv:
Criminality: Passed
Org crime:
Medical: Passed
Misinterpretation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other req:
Final:

There is one note is stating that, Email to be sent to RMO for medical reassessment request-Covid 19.

Another note is like, Email sent to CIO- Sydney-Medical to have meds reassessed.

Could anyone shade some light on this like on what time I may get the PPR?