+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

bobrovsky07

Apr 3, 2017
Please, does it say "passed" on your account regarding eligibility or does it still say "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements."

Thank you immensely.
Online everything is under review. Eligibility, background, and security. But the agent said everything on your file looks very good and everything is passed. She specifically said that its at the final stage and you should hear something very soon as soon as VAC's are open. So hopefully its just a waiting game now.

elkadaoui

May 16, 2019
Online everything is under review. Eligibility, background, and security. But the agent said everything on your file looks very good and everything is passed. She specifically said that its at the final stage and you should hear something very soon as soon as VAC's are open. So hopefully its just a waiting game now.
Thank you so much, i think i'm in a similar situation. AOR 23rd OCT. I should call them though to make sure.

Sri.16oct

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
HI
To Which number u gave the call and how ?as I'm unable to connect .

EropbI4

May 29, 2020
Good to hear, i'm in the same boat - everything is passed.
Did she declared that PPR will be issued once VACs are open? In that case it should be very soon, in some countries they're already open.
Do you know when VAC in your country will operate?

jvelroma

Jun 8, 2020
Hi,

I am a FSW outland applicant, my AOR is October 23, 2019, and the office processing my case is Sydney, Nova Scotia. My boyfriend and I applied because we received a province nomination from Ontario which helped us obtained the necessary points.

Currently, our application states as follows:

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: November 14, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: November 27, 2019 Completed.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

We haven't been asked for additional documents, so since November 27, 2019 we haven't heard from CIC not once. A few weeks ago we sent a web form which was answered saying they are working on our case and that COVID-19 es delaying everything. We also sent a GCMS note which should be answered on 23 June 2020.

elkadaoui

May 16, 2019
Hi,

I am a FSW outland applicant, my AOR is October 23, 2019, and the office processing my case is Sydney, Nova Scotia. My boyfriend and I applied because we received a province nomination from Ontario which helped us obtained the necessary points.

Currently, our application states as follows:

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: November 14, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: November 27, 2019 Completed.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

We haven't been asked for additional documents, so since November 27, 2019 we haven't heard from CIC not once. A few weeks ago we sent a web form which was answered saying they are working on our case and that COVID-19 es delaying everything. We also sent a GCMS note which should be answered on 23 June 2020.
You shouldn't worry , many people are in the same boat as you (including me). We just have to wait.

jvelroma

Jun 8, 2020
You shouldn't worry, many people are in the same boat as you (including me). We just have to wait.
Thank you for your kind message. I really hope we all receive our answers soon enough as we all deserve it.
I think our answers should come positive since -for example in my case- I've been waiting for 7 months -soon to be 8 months-, and I don't think they will issue any refusals at this point. What do you think?

elkadaoui

May 16, 2019
Thank you for your kind message. I really hope we all receive our answers soon enough as we all deserve it.
I think our answers should come positive since -for example in my case- I've been waiting for 7 months -soon to be 8 months-, and I don't think they will issue any refusals at this point. What do you think?
I agree that it's kinda late for them to ask for more documents or anything of the sort, and since the province already did all the checks maybe that plays into it too... no guarantee but it wouldn't make sense to be honest, you never know though.

jvelroma

Jun 8, 2020
That it's true, you never know but something like that would be a low blow. I will keep you posted on any update regarding my case. Regards from the Dominican Republic!

Jun 2, 2020
Hi everyone! My applications was approved today. I had a ghost update last Friday. However, now in my account it says status of the document COPR for me and all family members and it says to check messages below but no messages. I also haven't gotten anything on my email. What is next? Thank you.

AOR 29 OCT
PNP inland

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
Hi everyone! My applications was approved today. I had a ghost update last Friday. However, now in my account it says status of the document COPR for me and all family members and it says to check messages below but no messages. I also haven't gotten anything on my email. What is next? Thank you.

AOR 29 OCT
PNP inland
I only got the update in my account and it gives the status of the COPR document with mine expiring December 2020 (same time as medical). I figure we have to continue doing what we have been doing- wait.

Jun 2, 2020
I only got the update in my account and it gives the status of the COPR document with mine expiring December 2020 (same time as medical). I figure we have to continue doing what we have been doing- wait.
When was your application approved? I'm wondering if they will send a letter or the document. I honestly don't know what to expect right now. We are inland and I hope we don't have to travel to the border.

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
When was your application approved? I'm wondering if they will send a letter or the document. I honestly don't know what to expect right now. We are inland and I hope we don't have to travel to the border.
saw the approval in my account today. Based on what I e seen in these forums so far, letters should be sent as well but it seems as if it takes a while. The letters serve as Confirmation of PR amd you mail 2 passport pics with letter to get the PR card.