+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Sri.16oct

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello,
AOR October 16,2019
Pnp Outland
I raised a webform on April 13to which I received reply on April 17 saying eligibility met and remaining are valid
I raised a webform again on May13 to which I received reply on May 17 saying your application is approved and a correspondence is sent to you on February 27 which I didn't receive.
I raised another webform on May 17 explaining the same and attaching necessary proofs to which I received reply on May 22 saying documents are verified and forwarded to responsible office .After that on May 28 I received an automatic update saying that a longer delay may be experienced to process your inquiry as only critical functions are being maintained at this time by IRCC offices. I received a mail today which says

If you do not receive more information or a decision by June 20, 2020, we invite you to contact us again by using the IRCC Web form available on our website.

chao10

Jun 2, 2020
Anyone has idea what happened on my application? My application didn’t make any progress after medical passed, I ordered the official notes, and also raised werbforms, nothing happened after medical. I also called them, no progress with my file. I haven’t received any ghost updates.

CEC inland
aor: October 14, 2019
Medical passed: Nov 8 2019
Eligibility: has not initiated
Background: not initiated
Criminality: in progress
Security: not initiated
Anyone has the same thing with me? Does that mean there is some problem? What should I do next?

Akhot18

Nov 27, 2019
Anyone has idea what happened on my application? My application didn’t make any progress after medical passed, I ordered the official notes, and also raised werbforms, nothing happened after medical. I also called them, no progress with my file. I haven’t received any ghost updates.

CEC inland
Anyone has the same thing with me? Does that mean there is some problem? What should I do next?
same here except background valid aor 20nov fsw inland

enyjess

Sep 9, 2019
Hello!
I called IRCC today the agent was really nice and helpful, she told me my status is as follows

ELEGIBILITY - PASSED
MEDICALS -PASSED
SECURITY PASSED
CRIMINALITY- PASSED

she told me my file is under final review... does anybody know what can I expect ?

thank you and best of luck to everyone!

STAY SAFE

Amsbibliz

Mar 26, 2020
Hello everyone

AOR Oct 7
FSW outland

I raised cse and got the reply below

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
What does this mean please.

Meanwhile medical has expired and status updated as you do not need a medical exam

Stay safe!

Last edited:
Reactions: Lithin

Sharkontario

Apr 21, 2020

CEC inland
Mine also is super delayed

Tess007

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Hello,
AOR October 16,2019
Pnp Outland
I raised a webform on April 13to which I received reply on April 17 saying eligibility met and remaining are valid
I raised a webform again on May13 to which I received reply on May 17 saying your application is approved and a correspondence is sent to you on February 27 which I didn't receive.
I raised another webform on May 17 explaining the same and attaching necessary proofs to which I received reply on May 22 saying documents are verified and forwarded to responsible office .After that on May 28 I received an automatic update saying that a longer delay may be experienced to process your inquiry as only critical functions are being maintained at this time by IRCC offices. I received a mail today which says

If you do not receive more information or a decision by June 20, 2020, we invite you to contact us again by using the IRCC Web form available on our website.
I bet you are worried. I read on one of the forums( I honestly can't remember which) of something very similar to your case, he raised a webform to notify them, so since you have done that, it's just to wait.

The wait is tough. But we all have to hang in there. Look on the bright side, something will definitely happen before June 20.

Mrsingh94

Star Member
Mar 19, 2020
Hi everyone,
AOR - 11 oct (Outland )
I raised webform last week and got a reply that-
My application meets Eligibility requirements under the immigration program I applied for.
background verifications, security background verification and criminal background verification are valid. And my file is at local visa office.
does it indicate anything?? Is my application almost processed??

Pofsally

Star Member
Feb 26, 2020
Hi everyone,
AOR - 11 oct (Outland )
I raised webform last week and got a reply that-
My application meets Eligibility requirements under the immigration program I applied for.
background verifications, security background verification and criminal background verification are valid. And my file is at local visa office.
does it indicate anything?? Is my application almost processed??
Hi, i have got the same reply yesterday. I guess the final decision has not been completed.

Reactions: Mrsingh94

yigitsk

Apr 23, 2019
Hi, i have got the same reply yesterday. I guess the final decision has not been completed.
Hello, when you raised web form, which option did you select application from Canada or outside of Canada?
I raised a webform last month as outland but i couldn’t get any information. I received a mail from my local visa office that mentioned they are unable to give information what i asked.

Truong Nguyen

Oct 6, 2018
Hello everyone

AOR Oct 7
FSW outland

I raised cse and got the reply below

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
What does this mean please.

Meanwhile medical has expired and status updated as you do not need a medical exam

Stay safe!

I think you're all good. You just have to wait for final decision and you'll receive your ppr soon after they ask for a new medical report.
Good luck!

mitiriki

May 26, 2019
Hello everyone,
Aor oct12th, Inland Pnp-Sw
I raised a webform on April and my application was in security screening stage.
Finally got a ghost update yesterday and today I received RPRF request which I uploaded the receipt right after.
I guess I have to wait for PPR soon after almost 8 months?
Good luck!

Pofsally

Star Member
Feb 26, 2020
Hello, when you raised web form, which option did you select application from Canada or outside of Canada?
I raised a webform last month as outland but i couldn’t get any information. I received a mail from my local visa office that mentioned they are unable to give information what i asked.
Hi, I am outland applicant. Each time I raised a webform to inform an update in my personal history or ask the status I received an answer. Maybe your form was replied but marked as spam in your email, or you might have a typo while filling a form. Or maybe because of covid they are very busy and missed your question, I really don’t know. However, I believe if you fill the form again, you will get an answer. To avoid generic answer I always ask eligilibility/criminality/security stages of my application. I hope that info helps. I wish you good luck, I hope we will all get our golden email soon:)

Sri.16oct

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
I bet you are worried. I read on one of the forums( I honestly can't remember which) of something very similar to your case, he raised a webform to notify them, so since you have done that, it's just to wait.

The wait is tough. But we all have to hang in there. Look on the bright side, something will definitely happen before June 20.
Hi
Thanks and appreciate your concern ..this could be possibly the longest wait .hoping will get a positive sign before 20 May.