+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Tess007

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Hi everyone. Some of the visa application centers are opening back. You can see in ircc’s website. Maybe that’s good news for outland applicants. I try to keep my hopes up. :) Hopefully we will all get the golden mail.
We honestly need some good news. Hopefully they decide to start with Oct 2019.

Reactions: Pofsally

Tess007

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Inland and 38%. Consultant checked and did biometric done in March .
Well, I may not know much but I know for sure that having 38% progress as an Oct AOR is weird, now the push to next year. I would suggest you ask more questions. If possible raise webform or call ircc. Just try to access everything as well as your consultant. This will help you know the actual state of things instead of putting your dreams in the hands of someone else.

bobrovsky07

Apr 3, 2017
Hi everyone. Some of the visa application centers are opening back. You can see in ircc’s website. Maybe that’s good news for outland applicants. I try to keep my hopes up. :) Hopefully we will all get the golden mail.
That is a very much needed good news. Could you please share the link if you dont mind. Thank you

asodhi

May 27, 2020
Hi All,

Any advise on my situation.
I was much sad with what happened last week when i was asked for biometrics even though having OCTober 2019 AOR as an inland CEC applicant.
This morning i received a note and they mentioned the previous communication was done by mistake and they consider my application exempt from biometrics finally. Much relieved now. Had already waited 8 months and that biometrics added too much tension.

How can i request the refund of biometrics fee that i paid last week to avoid any delay. Can anyone please advise. Do i need to submit another webform for refund?

Reactions: Rajputkaushal

Tanya1617

Star Member
Nov 25, 2016
Hello All,

I called the cic agent today and she told me everything is passed. I am an inland applicant. How long does it take to receive the COPR email nowadays?
Thanks

Tarasal

May 24, 2019
QUESTION:

I am Inland applicant.

I received COPR letter. Is this a landing letter? Should I contact service Canada for an appointment? How can I
validate a Confirmation of Permanent Residence. I am a little confused becuase of COVID 19.

rfsbsb

Star Member
Mar 2, 2020
QUESTION:

I am Inland applicant.

I received COPR letter. Is this a landing letter? Should I contact service Canada for an appointment? How can I
validate a Confirmation of Permanent Residence. I am a little confused becuase of COVID 19.
If you received a letter that reads "I am pleased to advise you that your application for permanent residence in Canada is now complete. Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident of Canada!" you just need to send them your picture (and your family if it applies). That's it :-D

Because of COVID they've seemed to shortened the process for inland applicants.

Tarasal

May 24, 2019
If you received a letter that reads "I am pleased to advise you that your application for permanent residence in Canada is now complete. Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident of Canada!" you just need to send them your picture (and your family if it applies). That's it :-D

Because of COVID they've seemed to shortened the process for inland applicants.
Thanks!!