+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

BreakingBad199

Star Member
Mar 26, 2020
This is the reply I received today from IRCC today;

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

I got the same response when I raised a webform recently. Some search revealed that it's been approved if they send this reply.

Reactions: herain312

Kaka95

Nov 6, 2017
This is the reply I received today from IRCC today;

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Mine is Aor Oct 11. Raised a webform recently waiting for it. What its showing in your profile in mycic account ? Whats the status there? thanks in advance

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Hello. Same boat here. Called them. They say just wait for ppr, but no timeline on this due to covid. Anyone has experienced this and got PPR?
I do not understand why people waiting for PPR without waiting announcement from IRCC. I mean on their website they explicitly mentioned no passport request will be sent for now:

---------------‐-—-------------------------------------------------------

Permanent residence applications that we’re still processing

Some steps you may not be able to complete right now include:

submitting your passport or supporting documents, such as a police certificate
completing an immigration medical exam

--------------------------------
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/immigration-applicants.html

So submitting the passport at this moment is not possible. Therefore, I do not understand how they can send PPR for outlanders.

That means they will continue to process the application till they finalize and ready to issue PPR. That's when they will park the application till submitting passport is allowed again.

herain312

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
Kitchener, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-10-2019
Med's Done....
12-11-2019
Mine is Aor Oct 11. Raised a webform recently waiting for it. What its showing in your profile in mycic account ? Whats the status there? thanks in advance
Under my profile, there is no update under ROE, background check.

but when I called them; they told me its jn the final stage.

herain312

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
Kitchener, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-10-2019
Med's Done....
12-11-2019
I got the same response when I raised a webform recently. Some search revealed that it's been approved if they send this reply.
I am not confident what it means but we have to wait until their offices are opened. At the moment no one knows when they are going to start processing.
Fingers crossed.✌

Kaka95

Nov 6, 2017
Under my profile, there is no update under ROE, background check.

but when I called them; they told me its jn the final stage.
Alright. I think we just have to wait as they are issuing PPR online via cic account to those who got their passport stamped in early March then they will issue ppr for the rest of applicant's.

haiderijaz

Star Member
Nov 30, 2011
Islamabad, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2019
Doc's Request.
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
I do not understand why people waiting for PPR without waiting announcement from IRCC. I mean on their website they explicitly mentioned no passport request will be sent for now:

---------------‐-—-------------------------------------------------------

Permanent residence applications that we’re still processing

Some steps you may not be able to complete right now include:

submitting your passport or supporting documents, such as a police certificate
completing an immigration medical exam

--------------------------------
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/immigration-applicants.html

So submitting the passport at this moment is not possible. Therefore, I do not understand how they can send PPR for outlanders.

That means they will continue to process the application till they finalize and ready to issue PPR. That's when they will park the application till submitting passport is allowed again.
That's not true. They have issued PPRs as per immitracker.

Mshah10

Apr 24, 2019
I called CIC and agent said that my application is under final review. Does anyone know how long for final review ?
Mine is the same, I called up cic and they said everything is passed n it is waiting for final review. Hv u gt any update?
My aor is oct 2019, pnp outland

Mar 5, 2020
Same here, mine was delivered on 11th March, but no update after that.
Same with me. My passport was delivered on 11th March. Application approved on 27th April. I received email after an hour since I checked the CIC application. It was like ghost update..
Also, tracker was not activated.

KoKo_

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Mine is the same, I called up cic and they said everything is passed n it is waiting for final review. Hv u gt any update?
My aor is oct 2019, pnp outland
Hi,

What number to did you use to contact IRC, since you are an outland? Its seems i cannot call them from outside Canada. Do you mind sharing the phone number? Thanks

haiderijaz

Star Member
Nov 30, 2011
Islamabad, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2019
Doc's Request.
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
PPR depends upon local vfs, if it's not open then no PPR
I would agree with that however two PPRs were issued for US and Indian residents. Not sure about USA, but I definitely know that a strict lockdown is imposed there through my colleagues in India.

Kaka95

Nov 6, 2017
Hi, i got this reply from IRCC. Aor Oct 11. They didimt mentioned anything about the criminality, security eligibility.

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

bobrovsky07

Apr 3, 2017
Hi, i got this reply from IRCC. Aor Oct 11. They didimt mentioned anything about the criminality, security eligibility.

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

That is a typical reply they have been sending from the last few weeks. I initiated web form request a couple of times with different questions but always got this email what you got here.