Sep 12, 2019
Just got my PPR. Finally!!

AOR: 3rd Oct CEC inland VO Edmonton.
MEP: 5th Nov
GU1: 7th Feb
GU2: 11th Feb Eligibility recommended pass
GU3: 26th Feb All passed after this.
PPR today: 3:30pm EST

Got a email that you have message in your document. In my account there is information letter for submission of passports and steps.

Online it is still everything in progress, which is irrelevant.
Yay! Congratulations!!

neerajnaik123

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
Congrats! QQ related to GU2: 11th Feb Eligibility recommended pass
How did you come to know about Eligibility pass? Was profile status updated for the same?
Profile never gets updated. Even today it is showing background check and eligibility in progress. You have to call ircc agent for the status.

Eshwarkp79

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019

Got a email that you have message in your document. In my account there is information letter for submission of passports and steps.

congrats.. With your approval, all the people I followed are approved i.e @Dullat @Damixxx and yours.

balkarthik

Star Member
Nov 8, 2019

AOR: 9th Oct CEC inland VO Edmonton.
GU1: 6th Feb
GU2: 26th Feb All passed after this.
PPR today: 2:30 pm EST

Got a email that you have message.

Online it is still everything in progress

Last edited:

Sailee

Jul 11, 2019
Anyone with AOR October 16-17 got any Ghost Update or PPR?
I'm from FSW. No update since Medical. Raised a Web Form on Feb 17th, and got following reply:

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
  • The responsible office determined that your application meets the eligibility requirements.
Any idea how long it make take to get the Security Background Verification done?

balkarthik

Star Member
Nov 8, 2019

Congrats man... Finally PPR for me as well :)

agarden0

Sep 12, 2019
Anyone with AOR October 16-17 got any Ghost Update or PPR?
I'm from FSW. No update since Medical. Raised a Web Form on Feb 17th, and got following reply:

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The criminal background verification is currently valid.
  • The responsible office determined that your application meets the eligibility requirements.
Any idea how long it make take to get the Security Background Verification done?
I'm AOR October 15th with the same status but I'm CEC inland, processing in Edmonton.

I think often the security checks have begun by the external sources but the status won't update until IRCC review the results back.

sibjunee

Aug 15, 2019
I raised a web form a couple of days ago to follow up on my application (FSW-O) and this is the only message I received:

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

No info regarding security background or eligibility. What does this mean? Should I be concerned @legalfalcon ?

My AOR is Oct 17th.

vivosvoco

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
From what I know, this response means the security verification has not been initiated "inside the IRCC", but the external agencies may already work on it after the eligibility is passed. IRCC has to wait for the report in order to do the review/verification, which probably wouldn't take too long if nothing goes wrong.

Shivam Chandel

Aug 7, 2019
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Hello folks,

I called up cic and came to know that eligibility is review required. My AoR is 13th October, 2019. I have not got any ADR. What does this mean ? I am sure I am not missing any document, as I submitted same documents which I gave for pnp application .

Pls help .

Thanks

neerajnaik123

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
Hello folks,

I called up cic and came to know that eligibility is review required. My AoR is 13th October, 2019. I have not got any ADR. What does this mean ? I am sure I am not missing any document, as I submitted same documents which I gave for pnp application .

Pls help .

Thanks
Order gcms notes quick. There is something that case analyst wants to be reviewed by officer. Not a good sign.