+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

balkarthik

Star Member
Nov 8, 2019
Hi All,

Received PPR today. AOR: Oct-2nd - CEC Class

Need your suggestion. My wife is currently in India, so how are we supposed to send the Passport? Can i send my passport and inform CIC about the situation?

Detailed Timeline
AOR - Oct 2nd
Med Passed - Oct 30th
ADR (RCMP) - Oct 30th
ADR uploaded - Nov 11th
Ghost update 1- Jan 28th
Ghost update 2- Feb 24th

If she is planning to come back in 15 days, i would suggest you to wait to avoid confusion. If not, call them and she can submit the passport in india as well (via VFS office).

But you need to report the same to CIC in case she is sending from India. Tell her to call VFS as well.

crtsai09

Apr 23, 2019
London
If she is planning to come back in 15 days, i would suggest you to wait to avoid confusion. If not, call them and she can submit the passport in india as well (via VFS office).

But you need to report the same to CIC in case she is sending from India. Tell her to call VFS as well.
Thanks ... I have sent a query to CIC.

BLACKPILL

Star Member
Jun 8, 2019
Hello folks, my AOR is October 10th. Got a police certificate request February 9th and submitted it on February 19th. Since then I have heard nothing and I have never ever got any ghost updates. Should I expect my PPR before April 10th as indicated on the Cic website? I feel a little nervous.

Thanks.

SAgrrl

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Hello folks, my AOR is October 10th. Got a police certificate request February 9th and submitted it on February 19th. Since then I have heard nothing and I have never ever got any ghost updates. Should I expect my PPR before April 10th as indicated on the Cic website? I feel a little nervous.

Thanks.
You should try calling IRCC to get an update or try sending a webform to get more details on your application.

miucat

Feb 27, 2018
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Just a thought, for people that has passed all stage and pending final decision or PPR for long time.
Are you current having a long valid status in Canada like more than 6 months?

Kritika1903

Star Member
Jan 10, 2019
Case Status:
In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

 Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669)
bearing an original signature. Please note that you must provide details since the age of 18 or the past
10 years. Be sure to not leave any gaps.
 Please complete the enclosed Supplementary Information Request for Students form

Guys, this is what I received today. I understand i need to fill it for my spouse. But not sure why they have asked for SIR for students form. He is not a student and he is the secondary applicant

Last edited: