+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Megha1617

Mar 5, 2020
Hello All,
I need some help urgently. I applied for CEC EE pr from Quebec as I had an intention to move out of this province. Last week I managed to get a better job opportunity with the same employer in Vancouver and will be shifting there as soon as possible.
I have applied for PR in Oct 2019 but I haven 't heard from them since then, will it be a good idea to update the address and notify them?
Also, as i have counted One year of my Quebec experience for the PR, do again I need to send them my roles and responsibilities letter? Just to be clear my NOC code remains the same, I only got promoted in that same role.

Thanks a lot

Safa90

Feb 18, 2020
Hello guys
Woke up this morning with PPR email
CEC inland
AOR: 6th OCT
MED: 1st Nov
only one GU, back in early Feb ( dont remember the exact date, but close to 10th Feb)
No GU or change after that
Got PPR email this morning, 9:23 am, Toronto time
not sure about my VO, as I never checked with them.
thank you all guys for helpful info.
when you get your passport back, what are the next steps?

neerajnaik123

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
Hello All,
I need some help urgently. I applied for CEC EE pr from Quebec as I had an intention to move out of this province. Last week I managed to get a better job opportunity with the same employer in Vancouver and will be shifting there as soon as possible.
I have applied for PR in Oct 2019 but I haven 't heard from them since then, will it be a good idea to update the address and notify them?
Also, as i have counted One year of my Quebec experience for the PR, do again I need to send them my roles and responsibilities letter? Just to be clear my NOC code remains the same, I only got promoted in that same role.

Thanks a lot
You can notify them on address change and job location change. No need of employment letter

agarden0

Sep 12, 2019
Yeah this group is just a tiny representation of the thousands of people waiting for the PPRs. If everything is approved, they'll just be getting round to it. No need to stress and we're still within the 6 months :)

crtsai09

Apr 23, 2019
London
Hi All,

Received PPR today. AOR: Oct-2nd - CEC Class

Need your suggestion. My wife is currently in India, so how are we supposed to send the Passport? Can i send my passport and inform CIC about the situation?

Detailed Timeline
AOR - Oct 2nd
Med Passed - Oct 30th
ADR (RCMP) - Oct 30th
ADR uploaded - Nov 11th
Ghost update 1- Jan 28th
Ghost update 2- Feb 24th