>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Oliverk

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
Not yet. Expecting this week.
AOR 9th Oct
CEC inland. Edmonton VO
1st GU was 7th Feb - Called IRCC. My eligibility changed to in progress

2nd GU was on 11th Feb - Called IRCC. My eligibility changed to Recommend pass.
I just called with IRCC to find out my eligibility also changed to Recommended Pass. How is that different from pass ?

Last edited:

AnjanaPatel

Dec 10, 2019
Hi there, My AOR is 18th October 2019, and the profile says my application is in progress. Medical passed and bio-metrics completed. What should I do ?

balkarthik

Star Member
Nov 8, 2019
Not yet. Expecting this week.
AOR 9th Oct
CEC inland. Edmonton VO
1st GU was 7th Feb - Called IRCC. My eligibility changed to in progress

2nd GU was on 11th Feb - Called IRCC. My eligibility changed to Recommend pass.
it's the same case with me. Oct 9th I submitted. Still waiting for an update

balkarthik

Star Member
Nov 8, 2019
Hi Folks,

Just a quick question, AOR October 16, 2019, FSW-O. just called IRCC and their automated machine answered me as :-
*Your application was received on Oct 16, 2019.
*We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
*We do not need additional documents.
*We do not need an interview.
*We are processing background check.

My concerns are:-
@my birthday falls after 02 days of AOR (Oct 18)
@my IELTS score expired on Dec 02, 2019.
Will these two concerns impact my EE Application, as I have already been submitted the same on Oct 16, 2019?

No worries, it depends on the day you submit your application.

After you submit the application, ielts results are locked to the application. Hence, even if ielts results expire after the date, it doesn't matter and your results would still be valid. They only have to stay valid till you submit your application.

Be happy, you will get the PPR.

neerajnaik123

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
I just called with IRCC to find out my eligibility also changed to Recommended Pass. How is that different from pass ?
Recommended pass means case anakyst reviewed and has given a recommendation "pass" to Officer. Officer will do final review and take decision

Oliverk

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
Recommended pass means case anakyst reviewed and has given a recommendation "pass" to Officer. Officer will do final review and take decision
thanks so much, buddy. has your security started? Does security check have to wait until the officer gives eligibility a pass?

CountessO

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
Hi Folks,

Just a quick question, AOR October 16, 2019, FSW-O. just called IRCC and their automated machine answered me as :-
*Your application was received on Oct 16, 2019.
*We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
*We do not need additional documents.
*We do not need an interview.
*We are processing background check.

My concerns are:-
@my birthday falls after 02 days of AOR (Oct 18)
@my IELTS score expired on Dec 02, 2019.
Will these two concerns impact my EE Application, as I have already been submitted the same on Oct 16, 2019?
NAH! no worries..You are safe. as long as you are locked in on the system. You are good. Don't overthink it.

Rheabells

Mar 27, 2019
hello what stage do you think i am in?i created webform to check my status and here is their reply:

• The background verifications are in process.
  • The security background verification is in process.
  • The criminal background verification is valid.
I asked for eligibility but they did not give status on that. Does eligibility come before security?

SAgrrl

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Hi All,
AOR OCT 19TH
CEC INLAND
VO EDMONTON
Got an update Feb 18th the background changed from "application in progress" to
"we are processing your background"
Got another ghost update today
I hope that means good news is coming around the corner sometime soon.
Fingers crossed!

Reactions: agarden0

enyjess

Sep 9, 2019
Hello all! I called CIC today and I’m a little bummed. My AOR is oct 19th and the agent told me they only stage passed is Medicals.
my elegibility is under review and no other stages havent been started!
They couldn’t give me a reason of why it is taking so long! I’m just afraid my application will be one of those taking forever to have an answer!

skye09

Nov 17, 2019
Since last week, one of the referee in my application shifted to another place and has updated his contact details.

Its been 4 months and as @legalfalcon and @Viking-VM have stated, my eligibility is recommended pass or passed. So my question is should I raise a webform to inform them about the new updated contact details. Any suggestions?

And also, should I ask again more specifically about the eligibility status of my application?

So if the 1st agent marks your eligibility as “met or recommended pass” it requires a review by senior officer. I think you have your eligibility among these status. Call CIC and be very specific while asking the question, they will let you know where do you stand. Just don’t be vague with them.