+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

shanelfc

Jan 29, 2020
can someone please share how to call the IRCC from the US? Is there a way to get an automated update on your application over phone?

ratan-229944

Star Member
Dec 19, 2018
AOR - 03 OCT
FSW-inland
VO - Montreal (local).
Medical passed - 16 OCT
Eligibility - "Recommended: Pass"
Background check - "in process".
Criminality- "In process"
Security - "Not started".

Today, I called CIC to get detailed info about my application. And found the application is with the LOCAL Montreal visa office and local Visa offices have their own timelines (why it is with Local office .. God knows !!). Can anyone here help me to understand whats going on with my application?
And what are the timelines for the Background-check, Criminality, Security ??

Thanks in advance.

Brinds15

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
I have my AOR on 12th October and there is no update on my account. No ghost update nothing. I know its a patience game but just trying to find out a realistic timeline considering they are giving out PR's to people who have November AOR's. Any people in the same boat?
I too m in same boat. AOR - 5th October and no ghost update nothing

lazyfella1

Nov 22, 2019
Wow, congrats! May I ask your stream?
Also, have you ordered GCMS notes or made any call with IRCC to know the date for each stage? Thanks.
My stream is FSW - Outland. I didn't order the GCMS notes but had called the IRCC on 16th January 2020 and the agent told me that eligibility check is in progress and security check not yet started.

shanelfc

Jan 29, 2020
So I called IRCC and the said this is a line only for Canadian citizens for emergency. Which menu are we suppose to go into to talk to an agent.
There is no information about it :( Can someone help please

Richu

Jan 5, 2020
Finaaallllyyyyyy got the Golden email ☺
Category- FSW O
Aor - 3 oct
Nationality- Indian
Ppr - 24 jan
I alwayz checked my Cic account only and when I called the agent today by using TextNow app, he told me to check spam messages in my email and also informed me that my application was approved on 24 jan itself.

P.s I feel words cannot express my feelings right now

ekowpo

Jan 22, 2016
Finaaallllyyyyyy got the Golden email ☺
Category- FSW O
Aor - 3 oct
Nationality- Indian
Ppr - 24 jan
I alwayz checked my Cic account only and when I called the agent today by using TextNow app, he told me to check spam messages in my email and also informed me that my application was approved on 24 jan itself.

P.s I feel words cannot express my feelings right now
Congratulation!! What was the subject of the email?
My AOR is also 3 oct,
Medical Pass 30 oct
Category - cec inland
No update after.

nextlevelife

Star Member
Oct 2, 2019
Hi everyone,

I got my GCMS note today. And I got two questions below:

1. About Visa Office

In mid-December, I was told that my application was in Nova Scotia Centralized Intake Office through web-form. Now In the 1st page of me GCMS file: it is showing:

Created Date: 2019/07/15 - This is probably the date I created my file
Submission Date: 2019/10/17
Updated Date: 2020/01/13
Primary Office: CPC-Ottawa
Secondary Office: Centralized Intake Office

And in the Application Activity part, it shows:

Field Name: Primary Office
Action: updated
Old Value: Centralized Intake Office
New Value: CPC-Ottawa
Office: Centralized Intake Office

And there are some document batch information generated on Jan 13rd, My understanding is they changed my primary office from Center Intake Office to CPC-Ottawa on Jan 13th So my application is in CPC-Ottawa now, am I right?

2. About Criminality

In the application status, it shows
Eligibility: Met
Security: Not started
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete.

But according to the NOTES, on Nov 21st, the officer wrote down:
***AGENT REVIEW***POLICE CERTIFICATES R10 OK; no A36 concerns evident with PCs on file. Criminality not pass due to biometrics pending.

I did my fingerprints on Nov 22nd. It seems like there is no other notes regarding criminality after Nov 21st, so my question is: Did I passed or not? I am very confused.

My AOR is Oct 18th. US resident. I ordered the note Dec 17th. So it took exact 30 days to get it.

I really appreciate if you could provide some insights, Thanks!
Did u came across any due date on your gcms notes ??

cdsoso

Oct 24, 2019
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
18-10-2019
File Transfer...
01-13-2020
Did u came across any due date on your gcms notes ??
Hi,
I noticed there is a due date - 3/13/2020, I don't know what is this. But after browsing the website. Many people said don't pay too much attention on those due date as they don't mean anything. Maybe an officer will need to take a look of the application before that date but it doesn't mean he or she will have to make a decision before that!

Reactions: nextlevelife

nextlevelife

Star Member
Oct 2, 2019
Hi,
I noticed there is a due date - 3/13/2020, I don't know what is this. But after browsing the website. Many people said don't pay too much attention on those due date as they don't mean anything. Maybe an officer will need to take a look of the application before that date but it doesn't mean he or she will have to make a decision before that!
Thank you for the info.
Yes, it can be. I mean officer may be or may not be touch our file , even I saw many ppl saying same thing about this Due date / Bring fwd date.
It can also change depends on case by case.