+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

@rhuq007

Jan 22, 2020
What is the progress in terms of medical and biometrics? I guess the progress can be known using a web form. What I understood from the group is that many sep 2019 Aor candidates started getting the PR mails while very few from oct aor have got it (at least from the group present here). Guess everyone is waiting only.
All the best !!
Thank you so much. My medical was passed on Nov 8 and biometric got updated within 2 days as well. Im less knowledgeable about the whole thing and not sure if I’m on ip1 or ip2 and what they should look like as per the new changes. Lets hope for the best

Reactions: DJbravo

cdsoso

Oct 24, 2019
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
18-10-2019
File Transfer...
01-13-2020
As far i see in this forum, once r10 and medical is done at cio, file is moved to cpc for further processing as part of work load distribution.
But here as eligibility assessment is updated to met, not sure if it is same as work load distribution or else some thing else ?
In some cases i read cio send to cpc for final review . But here security not yet started.

May be seniors can shed some light.
Thanks for the info. Just cannot wait anymore. Really hope to get my pr soon! :cool:

Last edited:

agarden0

Sep 12, 2019
Called IRCC and they said my background check is in progress but didn't give much more detail?
He said everything looks good and just to relax & wait....

AOR October 15th:
CEC Inland
VO: Edmonton

g22

Star Member
Aug 3, 2016
Called IRCC and they said my background check is in progress but didn't give much more detail?
He said everything looks good and just to relax & wait....

AOR October 15th:
CEC Inland
Did you ask about the Eligibility, Criminality, and Security?.
My AOR 16th Oct
CEC Inland

When I called last week they told
Criminality: Pass
Eligibility: Recommended Pass
Security: Not Started

Dullat

Jan 15, 2020
can you advise what is seen in the gc account so far ? Anything updated after medical pass .
Mine is 3rd october amd no update after medical on 29th october

nextlevelife

Star Member
Oct 2, 2019
@legalfalcon I applied for gcms report from getgcms and i got 90 days extension.
Could you please let me know if I can go and re-apply again or else do I need to wait until I get the current one ?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon I applied for gcms report from getgcms and i got 90 days extension.
Could you please let me know if I can go and re-apply again or else do I need to wait until I get the current one ?
You can apply as many times as you wish. However, each request is processed under the same law, i.e. Access to Information Act.

For requests made under the Access to Information Act, IRCC has 30 days to respond to a formal request. However, this period may be extended for a reasonable period of time if:
  • the request is for a large number of records, or
  • the request requires a search through a large number of records and meeting the original time limit would unreasonably interfere with the operations of the government institution.
A time extension may also be granted if consultations are necessary to comply with the request that cannot be completed within the original time limit. If the required time extension is greater than 30 days, the head of the institution is required under subsection 9(2) of the Act to inform the Information Commissioner of the extension. We will tell you about the extension and its length, within 30 days of getting your request. It will also let you know that you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner about the extension.

There is no guarantee that your new request will not be subject to another extension. Instead, consider CBSA notes. They have the same info, but rarely have a 90 days extensions, that IRCC is sending out these days.

nextlevelife

Star Member
Oct 2, 2019
You can apply as many times as you wish. However, each request is processed under the same law, i.e. Access to Information Act.

For requests made under the Access to Information Act, IRCC has 30 days to respond to a formal request. However, this period may be extended for a reasonable period of time if:
  • the request is for a large number of records, or
  • the request requires a search through a large number of records and meeting the original time limit would unreasonably interfere with the operations of the government institution.
A time extension may also be granted if consultations are necessary to comply with the request that cannot be completed within the original time limit. If the required time extension is greater than 30 days, the head of the institution is required under subsection 9(2) of the Act to inform the Information Commissioner of the extension. We will tell you about the extension and its length, within 30 days of getting your request. It will also let you know that you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner about the extension.

There is no guarantee that your new request will not be subject to another extension. Instead, consider CBSA notes. They have the same info, but rarely have a 90 days extensions, that IRCC is sending out these days.
Thank you @legalfalcon for the info. Could you also please let me know following info:

Does CBSA report contains complete / similar info like in GMSA ?
My security is not yet started , but still can i order CBSA report ?

Pointguard

Jan 24, 2020
Hi All,

I'm a PNP Outland Candidate.
My timeline is as follows:

AOR: Oct 22nd
MEP 13th Nov
Biometrics Updated: 16th Nov.

I'm glad to have found this forum. The wait without info was getting maddening.

I see a lot of October FSW outland candidates being processed. Congratulations!!

Anyone know if any October PNP Outland candidates have recieved their PPRs? From the looks of things on immitracker, the PPRs were last processed for PNP outland applicants from July AOR . A huge backlog. Any info on the matter?

Pointguard