+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
Hey! This my experience within the US. Just putting it out there if it helps. So used option 1 and sent my fingerprints via mail. My timeline was the following:
July 11th: Submitted the request and and the payment at https://www.edo.cjis.gov
July 22nd: Submitted my fingerprints via mail.
July 26th: Received the Identity History Summary Response via secure link from Criminal Justice Information Services which I submitted for my PR application.
Received the Identity History Summary Response via secure link from Criminal Justice Information Services >> So, were you able to download a file/PDF from the secure link?

jovi12

Oct 31, 2019
Hello All,

I have a question. How long after AOR should one request for GCMS notes? My AOR was on Oct 7th and MEP passed Oct 22nd. BIL done on Oct 28th. After that, no update. Background check or Eligibility have not started yet. What do you think?

nancystr

May 22, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
App. Filed.......
10-16-2019
AOR Received.
10-16-2019
Med's Done....
11-12-2019
Another update for this week!

Current office: Edmonton. When BG/Eligibility are complete, it'll get sent to Ottawa.
R10: Passed
Background check: In progress
Eligibility: In progress
Criminality: In Progress

The CIC representative I spoke to said that all is looking good so far and anticipated that it'll be completed in February. Fingers crossed!

Quick update on my application as of this morning:

Stream: CEC Inland
AOR: October 16th
MEP: November 12th
RPRF Request: November 20th
RPRF Paid: November 25th

Eligibility: Under review
BG Check: Not started
Criminality: In progress

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
I know spouse's foreign work exp. does not provide any points, I said 'yes' on profile as was not comfortable saying 'No'
Spouse has work exp letter but does not have mention of salary, # of hours worked and FTE mention. Other details are there though. I am thinking to provide her payslips. I will be mentioning employment info under personal history anyway. Will that be okay? or her Exp. letter must include all required details (like primary applicant's work exp. letter)?
Can some on response please? I am not sure if I should keep spouse's work history section Empty? Or add entries for which I have some documents (exp letter or payslips ) available to upload?

suren2020

Aug 21, 2019
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-10-2019
Can some on response please? I am not sure if I should keep spouse's work history section Empty? Or add entries for which I have some documents (exp letter or payslips ) available to upload?
If you don't want points for your spouse work experience, then mention it only in personal history and no need to provide them under work history

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
If you don't want points for your spouse work experience, then mention it only in personal history and no need to provide them under work history
Thanks, saying 'no' to spouse work experience in work History is okay , right? It should not give wrong impression to the officer.

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
Guys who received AOR, Please clarify- I am confused between Offer of Employment and Letter of Employment

Offer of Employment = Is that an Original offer letter received?
Letter of Employment = A letter from current employer that says employee is currently employed, current salary, duties etc?

Is this right understanding? If yes, I see checklist has a 'Reference letter' from the current company ( contents would be similar like Letter of Employment) Did you observe the same thing? and how did you tackle it?

arun_canpr

Star Member
Apr 27, 2019
Thanks, saying 'no' to spouse work experience in work History is okay , right? It should not give wrong impression to the officer.
Mentioning it on Spouse work history will require you to provide proof(Work Exp letter) for no CRS points. However, you can mention it as last 10 year activity history for your spouse => Yes, you still need to mention all details, but in a lighter way.

Franky90

Dec 3, 2019
Greetings!
ITA-2nd October
AOR-24th October
MEP-13th November
Biometrics submitted-20th November
FSW-O
My concern is the status bar which shows 22% of application completed ,4 months remaining. What does 22% signify? What stage is my application at?

skoduru0708

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
Greetings!
ITA-2nd October
AOR-24th October
MEP-13th November
Biometrics submitted-20th November
FSW-O
My concern is the status bar which shows 22% of application completed ,4 months remaining. What does 22% signify? What stage is my application at?
It is just the number of days elapsed %age. if you add the days elapsed from AOR date/ total days estimated (6 months) is 22%.