+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 - Citizenship Applicants

paradoxunlimited

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
I have a question:

I have citizenship test scheduled for 17th April and I have to travel to USA by air on 28th.
As far as I know, they will keep my PR card after clearing the test and interview same day. Travelling back to Canada will become a problem without PR cards.

Can anybody advise how to deal with this situation?
Nope they wont take the PR card on the date of Interview/test.. They will take it back on the date of Oath :) .. I hope I Oath will be minimum 30 days apart from the test date?

ankcan

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
So folks, I got my GCMS notes....nothing significant to note - most of the processes are not started. Just Criminality passed.
PM if anyone needs more details.

MAINE0

Nov 1, 2018
Just FYI guys, My friend passed her Citizenship test today at Scarborough and was asked if she is available tomorrow for the Oath Ceremony. I am not sure if this is random. Of course she said yes! Lucky her.. :)

Reactions: PHCA and want2know

Mmasud

Sep 22, 2018
Just FYI guys, My friend passed her Citizenship test today at Scarborough and was asked if she is available tomorrow for the Oath Ceremony. I am not sure if this is random. Of course she said yes! Lucky her.. :)
Congrats To Her .

Is the location at Milner Or Scarborough Town center ? Can You please confirm

mauritiusbride

Star Member
Aug 22, 2015
Scaborough office seems more productive and efficient in finding ways to reduce backlogs ...if only Montreal was like this...

capricorrn

Jan 27, 2017
My wife's details , we applied separately.

Application Sent :- Oct 23, 2018
In- process :- Jan 8, 2019
Test invite :- April 9, 2019
Test date :- May 14, 2019

Reactions: callbox

citi4raj

Champion Member
Oct 30, 2018
Brampton
My wife's details , we applied separately.

Application Sent :- Oct 23, 2018
In- process :- Jan 8, 2019
Test invite :- April 9, 2019
Test date :- May 14, 2019

Please give all the details to get added to ss
ID
Physical Presence Days
App. Sent
App. Delivered
AOR
In Process ecas
Test Invite letter/ecas date
Test Interview date
Decision Made date

eveben

Oct 16, 2018
wow, how lucky she is! congrat to her