+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 - Citizenship Applicants

ThaKa

Oct 13, 2014
Same Im in process since Jan 3rd, no Invitation letter yet. Im in Montreal. Some montreal applicants with Jan mid inprocess , did get test invitation already.
Hi, I am from Montreal, in process since Jan 22.
There is one Montreal applicant zineb in process since Nov 20. Not sure if zineb did not update the sheet or he/she did not receive test invite.

sing.nb

Jul 18, 2017
Hi, I am from Montreal, in process since Jan 22.
There is one Montreal applicant zineb in process since Nov 20. Not sure if zineb did not update the sheet or he/she did not receive test invite.

@Velaar.Felps from Montreal with InProcess date Jan19, got DM already on March 16.

dilshad_mech

Oct 1, 2014
Would you please help me with "proof of English language" Requirement.
Had CIC accepted degree /diploma program outside of Canada as a proof of English, during anyone's citizenship application? or did you take a Language test?
If anyone submitted degree/diploma from outside of Canada, as proof of English language requirement then kindly reply.

WaterFamily

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
I did, i just submitted my highschool diploma and university transcript... im just waiting for my exam date...
Would you please help me with "proof of English language" Requirement.
Had CIC accepted degree /diploma program outside of Canada as a proof of English, during anyone's citizenship application? or did you take a Language test?
If anyone submitted degree/diploma from outside of Canada, as proof of English language requirement then kindly reply.
, s

Misho

Mar 28, 2019
Hello to all October 2018 applicants, please share your timeline here.

Any feedback will be highly appreciated.
Sent my application on October 25 and received the mail on January 15 and waiting for the test till now