+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 - Citizenship Applicants

fuzzywuzzy

Mar 10, 2019
@HLR
Hello. I am NEW to this wonderful forum.
  • Applicant based in Toronto
  • In solo
  • Physical days of presence 1160
  • Application sent in October 2018
  • AOR Dec 14
  • In process Dec 28
I have called IC as I have not received yet the interview invite letter and date.

Do you have any idea, for the Toronto office, what is the delay between IP and letter to interview invite?

Thank you :)

Last edited:

shahedts

Jul 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/5/2011
Doc's Request.
with application
Nomination.....
in process from 18april'13
AOR Received.
8/6/2011
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
5/7/2011
Med's Request
14 Oct 2014
Med's Done....
18 Oct 2014
Interview........
28 Sep 2014
Passport Req..
14 Oct 2014 under process in SGVO from 29 oct
VISA ISSUED...
01 Dec 14
@HLR
  • In solo
  • AOR Dec 14
  • In process Dec 28
I have called IC as I have not received yet the interview invite letter and date.

Do you have any idea, for the Toronto office, what is the delay between IP and letter to interview invite?

What's the answer yu got from IC about your application?

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
They say "everything is on track and I should be patient"

Some friends of mine have already been invited and got their interview on March 8 so it is...
You know, the wait :)
Did u ask which office has ur file? Bcz if it is at mississauga than they gave u right advice of being patient and expect few months before u get invited. But if it is at Scarborough office than u can expect it soon may be within a month or so

Reactions: fuzzywuzzy

fuzzywuzzy

Mar 10, 2019
Did u ask which office has ur file? Bcz if it is at mississauga than they gave u right advice of being patient and expect few months before u get invited. But if it is at Scarborough office than u can expect it soon may be within a month or so
I live midtown so I was expecting to be at Toronto office? Is there any way to know where I am ?

citi4raj

Champion Member
Oct 30, 2018
Brampton
@HLR
  • In solo
  • AOR Dec 14
  • In process Dec 28

added. pls give the exact date for these

App. Sent and App. Delivered

sunnytheshine

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
Hi Guys, Can anyone update my status on spreadsheet my application is in In-process now. "We started processing your application on March 8, 2019."

After 2 months of delay due to my name split issue (no family name on indian passport). Instead of getting it updated on my Passport I applied for official name change at Halifax, Nova scotia. Which took 8 weeks to process then updated my new name first and last name separated on my DL and sent the copy of new DL and name change certificate.

citi4raj

Champion Member
Oct 30, 2018
Brampton
Hi Guys, Can anyone update my status on spreadsheet my application is in In-process now. "We started processing your application on March 8, 2019."

After 2 months of delay due to my name split issue (no family name on indian passport). Instead of getting it updated on my Passport I applied for official name change at Halifax, Nova scotia. Which took 8 weeks to process then updated my new name first and last name separated on my DL and sent the copy of new DL and name change certificate.
updated

canadamaple

Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
AOR Received.