+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 - Citizenship Applicants

jungrak9

Oct 25, 2018
Hello, AOR was Jan 14 and I got a finger print request on Jan 28 which I did through agency 2 days after. No update for test invitation and I will be gone for vacation next week. I see some people even who applied after me already got test invitation. Maybe something happened with my finger print? Should I contact CIC? Anyone knows their phone #?

Thanks!

cancalling

Aug 21, 2013
Toronto,Canada
Hello, AOR was Jan 14 and I got a finger print request on Jan 28 which I did through agency 2 days after. No update for test invitation and I will be gone for vacation next week. I see some people even who applied after me already got test invitation. Maybe something happened with my finger print? Should I contact CIC? Anyone knows their phone #?

Thanks!
Are you in the spreadsheet ?

GNPLC

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
Hello Friend, i pass test with 20/20, not ecas update with decision made , thanks a lot and best of luck
Congratulations

Andame

Nov 22, 2018
Hello Folks,

I received the below email from IRCC, has anyone seen this before?

I know it is voluntary but maybe it will help speedup the processing of the application, unfortunately it is a full day examination and might be a no way to go , not sure what to do specially these are two full days from 8:30 to 5:00!

Hi XXXXXXXXXXXXXX,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) is conducting an evaluation to better understand the experiences of newcomers to Canada in learning and using English and French. IRCC is looking for participants to help with this project.

Volunteers willing to participate in this project will have to be available two full days, one in March, and another in July. During both days, participants will be asked to complete tests to assess four English language competencies: listening, speaking, reading and writing.

The first testing date is XXXXXXXXXX, and the second testing date is XXXXXXXXXXXXX. Volunteers must be available to attend both test sessions. Test will be held at the XXXXXXXXXXXX located at XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. IRCC is working with the Centre for Canadian Language Benchmarks on this project and they are responsible for the test administration.

As a thank you, participants will receive a $50 Loblaws gift card for attending the first test on XXXXXXX, and a $100 Loblaws gift card for attending the second test on XXXXXXX.

To register for the test, please go to the following website: XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Please do not forward this link to others as participation to this event is by invitation only.

Your participation in this project is extremely important. The results of this exercise will be used to improve language training services for immigrants in the future.

If you agree to participate, your answers will be combined with information that you provided to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada previously. All personal information collected during the test will be confidential and your participation will not affect your immigration file or any services you receive.

Thank you for you participation to this very important initiative.

The IRCC Evaluation Team

nanni_doc

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
warsawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 December 2014
Doc's Request.
13 May 2015
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
dont know
Med's Request
14 May 2015
Med's Done....
15 May 2015
Interview........
Third Line Update - 28 May 2015, DM/FLU - 25 June 2015
Passport Req..
7th July 2015; passports submitted: 7July 2015; Passports received back: 16 July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
26 june 2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully in November
Hello Folks,

I received the below email from IRCC, has anyone seen this before?

I know it is voluntary but maybe it will help speedup the processing of the application, unfortunately it is a full day examination and might be a no way to go , not sure what to do specially these are two full days from 8:30 to 5:00!

Hi XXXXXXXXXXXXXX,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) is conducting an evaluation to better understand the experiences of newcomers to Canada in learning and using English and French. IRCC is looking for participants to help with this project.

Volunteers willing to participate in this project will have to be available two full days, one in March, and another in July. During both days, participants will be asked to complete tests to assess four English language competencies: listening, speaking, reading and writing.

The first testing date is XXXXXXXXXX, and the second testing date is XXXXXXXXXXXXX. Volunteers must be available to attend both test sessions. Test will be held at the XXXXXXXXXXXX located at XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. IRCC is working with the Centre for Canadian Language Benchmarks on this project and they are responsible for the test administration.

As a thank you, participants will receive a $50 Loblaws gift card for attending the first test on XXXXXXX, and a $100 Loblaws gift card for attending the second test on XXXXXXX.

To register for the test, please go to the following website: XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Please do not forward this link to others as participation to this event is by invitation only.

Your participation in this project is extremely important. The results of this exercise will be used to improve language training services for immigrants in the future.

If you agree to participate, your answers will be combined with information that you provided to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada previously. All personal information collected during the test will be confidential and your participation will not affect your immigration file or any services you receive.

Thank you for you participation to this very important initiative.

The IRCC Evaluation Team
I got it too, this has nothing to do with your citizen application, you choose whatever you want to do with it

Rockgod

Sep 22, 2014
Friends - Please post the inprocess dates or whatever updates after your AOR

Mrihan
Erfan228
Rockgod (spouse)
ganapathi-swathi
sunnytheshine
Prabh2018
rav1975
xiaoqian
DILOfOdin
Babymc27
kvr
karine309
rahul2018
squishypenguin
Bob456
Swarup
S7
The status changed to IP on 28-Dec-2018. Please update the sheet.

Last edited:

aika1987

Star Member
May 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Test invite: Feb 28, 2019
Test date: Apr 25, 2019
unfortunately we have to reschedule this appt because of my due date :) and my husband work schedule. I sent request today, will update when receive new date (we asked for end on May or later)

Reactions: pancakesareawesome

Andame

Nov 22, 2018
I got it too, this has nothing to do with your citizen application, you choose whatever you want to do with it
hey thanks for your reply, how can you be sure it won't impact the application, well theoretically it shouldn't and for sure if I don't attend this test may application wouldn't be negatively impacted I know, but in real life it might help making the application review faster if I attend as the results of the test will be combined to the application as they mentioned in the letter I guess.

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
hey thanks for your reply, how can you be sure it won't impact the application, well theoretically it shouldn't and for sure if I don't attend this test may application wouldn't be negatively impacted I know, but in real life it might help making the application review faster if I attend as the results of the test will be combined to the application as they mentioned in the letter I guess.
Yes you are right this will definitely impact ur application. not attending may result in delays or objections on ur application and attending may result in getting permission to get 2 passports instead of one.

nanni_doc

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
warsawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 December 2014
Doc's Request.
13 May 2015
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
dont know
Med's Request
14 May 2015
Med's Done....
15 May 2015
Interview........
Third Line Update - 28 May 2015, DM/FLU - 25 June 2015
Passport Req..
7th July 2015; passports submitted: 7July 2015; Passports received back: 16 July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
26 june 2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully in November
If you didn't understand the letter than it means you don't have good knowledge of the English language which means you should definitely give this test.

Reactions: alinech