+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 - Citizenship Applicants

Mmasud

Sep 22, 2018
Hi guys - I just received my citizenship test invite for Feb 19th :). Below is my timeline...Did anyone else get that as well?

Application Sent: Oct 10, 2018
Application Received: Oct 15, 2018
In Process: Jan 10, 2019
Test Invite: Jan 31, 2019
Test / Interview Date: Feb 19, 2019
Decision Made:
Oath Letter:
Oath Date:
Can you Please share your location of your processing center Please

GNPLC

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
Hi guys - I just received my citizenship test invite for Feb 19th :). Below is my timeline...Did anyone else get that as well?

Decision Made:
Oath Letter:
Oath Date:
Congratulations

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON

Decision Made:
Oath Letter:
Oath Date:
Where is ur test? I mean whic office?

Smileforu

Jan 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
April 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010 ! March 2012 6-12 months wait letter
4th Line added to my E-Status !

We sent you correspondence on January 29 ,2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

What does this mean ?

Last edited:

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
4th Line added to my E-Status !

We sent you correspondence on January 29 ,2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

What does this mean ?
Probably a finger print request that will arrive by post so keep checking ur mailbox over next few days

kamatmahesh

Star Member
Jan 6, 2014
Toronto
Can anyone please let me know how a test invite is sent ? Email / mail / 4th line ?
Pretty standard......I got the test invite in an email from CIC. The email has an attachment which has all the details you need for the test - This is how it looks like

Dear John Doe

Please appear on YYYY/MM/DD AT 00:00 AM/PM

When you arrive, you must bring with you:
- this notice(aka print out of this letter)
- 2 pieces of id , one of which has your photograph and signature on it - drivers license, health card, PR Card
- all original documents that support citizenship application
- PR Card
- All Original passports and travel documents in your possession

A day later they add the 4th line in your ECAS. This is how mine looks now.
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 15, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on January 2, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on January 10, 2019.
  4. We sent you a notice on January 31, 2019 to appear and write the citizenship test on MONTH XX, 2019 at XX:XX AM/PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
Hope this helps all! Hang in there guys...y'all should get the invite soon :)

samelgilany

Star Member
Jul 25, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
cairo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19th mai 2010
Doc's Request.
14th October 2010
AOR Received.
Marsh 2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
14 Feb 2011
Med's Request
8 Apr 2012
Med's Done....
18 Apr 2012
LANDED..........
in shaa allah
Pretty standard......I got the test invite in an email from CIC. The email has an attachment which has all the details you need for the test - This is how it looks like

Dear John Doe

- 2 pieces of id , one of which has your photograph and signature on it - drivers license, health card, PR Card
- PR Card

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 15, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on January 2, 2019.
  4. We sent you a notice on January 31, 2019 to appear and write the citizenship test on MONTH XX, 2019 at XX:XX AM/PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
Congrats my Friend, this is a very good news in the beginning of February after a harsh weather week

Lotus_flower

Star Member
Nov 6, 2015
Does anyone know where to send the fingerprints to? It doesn't clearly indicate this in the letter I received from CIC. And when I went to the police station to get my fingerprints taken I was told that they don't send them and they will give them back to me to send myself.

cecstatchk

Jan 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Dear John Doe

- PR Card

Thank You and Congrats, this definitely helps.

eggsterminate

Star Member
Aug 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Never joined this thread so sharing my timeline

ID: eggsterminate
Application Type: Single
Physical Presence Days: 1109
Application Sent: 2018 Oct 29
Application Received: 2018 Oct 31
In Process status: 2018 Jan 16​
Call from CIC office: 2018 Jan 23.

The person on the call mentioned they were working on my file.

Last edited: