AOR Received.
23-01-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront, RPRF Upfront
Just out of curiosity, how many times do people here check their e-cas status during the day? I seem to check it every hour with a hope that I see some progress :)

Reactions: Vesimsyd

canadamaple

Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
AOR Received.
23-01-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront, RPRF Upfront

canadamaple

Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
AOR Received.
23-01-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront, RPRF Upfront
Same link but since i did not get AOR so its not activated yet
Good luck. Hopefully you will receive an AOR soon. Fingers crossed for you.

Reactions: Zmaqsood

Bob456

Star Member
Jul 16, 2014
Hi Guys. My application was recieved by CIC on October 3rd(Single applicant Physical presence - 1110 days from Toronto) and still I haven’t received any email or mail from CIC. Also, can’t see my application status online. I called the CIC Helpdesk and they asked me to wait. Not sure what should I do in this case. I was just double checking the address I sent my application to and noticed that I haven’t mentioned GRANT Adults or Citizenship application in mailing address. Not sure if that would cause any issues. Anyone any suggestions, please advice, thanks.

citi4raj

Champion Member
Oct 30, 2018
Brampton
Hi Guys. My application was recieved by CIC on October 3rd(Single applicant Physical presence - 1110 days from Toronto) and still I haven’t received any email or mail from CIC. Also, can’t see my application status online. I called the CIC Helpdesk and they asked me to wait. Not sure what should I do in this case. I was just double checking the address I sent my application to and noticed that I haven’t mentioned GRANT Adults or Citizenship application in mailing address. Not sure if that would cause any issues. Anyone any suggestions, please advice, thanks.
It’s not an issue. I haven’t mentioned grant adults. The application form and the checklist has these differences in the address. Basically it works on the P.O. Box. So it’s fine even if u haven’t mentioned grant adults