Jan 11, 2015
Application sent:20 oct
No. Of days:1720
Application received :24 Oct
App type:single
Plz update.....
AOR: 8 JAN
APPLICATION PROCESSING: 15 JAN

I am new here plz add me in your thread.
Thnks

citi4raj

Champion Member
Oct 30, 2018
Brampton
Application sent:20 oct
No. Of days:1720
Application received :24 Oct
App type:single
Plz update.....
AOR: 8 JAN
APPLICATION PROCESSING: 15 JAN

I am new here plz add me in your thread.
Thnks
then who is bsweet1604?

I dont think you are new here

Please confirm before we add / update

Last edited:

MAINE0

Nov 1, 2018
Hi, Please add me on the spreadsheet

Family application (3)
Application sent: October 8, 2018
Application received: October 12, 2018
AOR: January 2, 2019
In Process: January 8, 2019

Thanks!

GNPLC

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
Hi,

Got status Update. In process Jan 15.
Thanks

amrin11

Jun 1, 2018
Hi

I had sent my citizenship app on oct 28 and it was received on oct 31 but I have not received my AOR yet.

Is there anyone else who is having same issue. What should I do in this case. Even November people are getting aor but I have not received yet.

thisisdonn

Nov 10, 2018
I have the same issue. My App delivered 25th oct. I called them yesterday and they told me they were processing applications from 17th october 2018. So frustrating.

curious_123

Jun 19, 2014
paradoxunlimited , xiaoqian , DILOfOdin , capitalottgirl11 : i see that u guys are from Ottawa...Did your application go to In process?

thisisdonn

Nov 10, 2018
Hi Guys, can you please help? So my application has been returned today (letter dated 9 jan 2019) due to the following:

1. ''The photocopy of your language evidence is missing''. - Is a copy of my UK based business degree or Celpip Test I did during my PR process sufficient?

2. ''The passport or travel docs provided do not cover the entire 5 year period preceding the date of your application. You also have not provided an explanation of any gaps in passport validity or why the required documents is not in your possession. Please send us a copy of the biographical page of all passport or travel docs you had during the relevant 5 year period or any required explanations''

- In section 14 of the application I indicated my passport dates which cover in full the eligibly period. However, one of my passports covered one month of the 5 years which I had to surrender upon receipt of my current passport. I did not add this comment on my application. If I add this comment should this suffice? I provided them with a copy of my current passport. Canada PR Card is not a travel doc, right?

3. They also mention that ''Your application for Canadian Citizenship was considered incomplete and was not processed and fees were not taken. Your application and proof of payment are therefore returned to you''. Then they further state ''If you choose to request a refund of fees paid, please see Annex A on the following page''

-I do not see a refund for the 630.00 fees that i paid but see the payment successfully processed around the time I submitted the application. Do I need to pay another 630.00 before I send this application back?

4. I assume I am going to be pushed back to the back of the lineup now after i resubmit the application?

Any help on the above would be greatly appreciated. - I am so stressed.