+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 - Citizenship Applicants

Wattach

Jun 15, 2013
Hi citi4raj, could you please add my infos on the sheet ? Thanks ;)
Application Sent: Oct 9, 2018
Application Received: Oct 12, 2018
Physical Presence Days: 1560,5
AOR: Jan 10, 2019
SINGLE

canucks2014

Sep 5, 2014
Received AOR today (Thurs Jan 10th). Application sent on Oct 29th and delivered on Nov 1st.
I am actually August 2018 applicant (line 150 in the spreadsheet), previous application was returned in Oct due to missing information.

Wattach

Jun 15, 2013
GUYS - I will get married soon, should I advice CIC afterwards?

I read this on their website :
While we process your application, only contact us if you:
  • change your address
  • are charged with a crime
  • plan to leave Canada for more than two weeks in a row
Under Canadian privacy law, we can’t give information about your application to anyone but you unless you consent in writing.

Last edited:

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
GUYS - I will be married soon, should I advice CIC afterwards?

I read this on their website :
While we process your application, only contact us if you:
  • change your address
  • are charged with a crime
  • plan to leave Canada for more than two weeks in a row
Under Canadian privacy law, we can’t give information about your application to anyone but you unless you consent in writing.
Marriage has nothing to do with ur citizenship app. So ans is No you do not need to inform CIC abt ur marriage

movinouter

Star Member
Sep 13, 2013
Can I ask a general question? After AOR and in process status, how long does it normally take to get invited for the test? I am about to leave for a 18 days trip in 3 weeks and wondering if they are going to invite me next month. FYI, I haven't even received AOR yet... (app received on Oct 19..) and when do they send the test materials and possibly other stuff along with that? It's just overlapping and I'm kinda worried if this happens while I'm gone.

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
Can I ask a general question? After AOR and in process status, how long does it normally take to get invited for the test? I am about to leave for a 18 days trip in 3 weeks and wondering if they are going to invite me next month. FYI, I haven't even received AOR yet... (app received on Oct 19..) and when do they send the test materials and possibly other stuff along with that? It's just overlapping and I'm kinda worried if this happens while I'm gone.
You may receive ur AOR in few days but test invite may come after a little while u can check average time in spreadsheet based on ur location. Plus once they send u test invite it is for 2-3 weeks later so i believe u r good to go but make sure u inform CIC about trip as its more than 2 weeks using webform before leaving

Reactions: movinouter