Med's Done....
2016-03-09
Passport Req..
2016-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
2016-08-30
LANDED..........
2016-09-09
I checked ECAS today after AOR, I found that the mailing address is not the current address.
Should I just update it? Do I need to notify CIC?

Last edited:

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
I checked ECAS today after AOR, I found that the mailing address is not the current address.
Should I just update it? Do I need to notify CIC?
I think you can change it but they also update once the processing officer go through ur file. But no harm in changing before they do. No need to notify CIC

Mmasud

Sep 22, 2018
I Have a Question Guys :

What really does Line 3 ( We started processing your application on...) implies?

Does it mean that The package is OK to proceed with all documents submitted ? Or They may ask additional docs Or may return the pack if anything is missing after this step .?

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
I Have a Question Guys :

What really does Line 3 ( We started processing your application on...) implies?

Does it mean that The package is OK to proceed with all documents submitted ? Or They may ask additional docs Or may return the pack if anything is missing after this step .?
That means a case officer is been assigned and started working on ur file. They will return ur application for incompelete stuff post AOR but can ask u anything they require in order to process ur case

Reactions: Mmasud

nbm1515

Oct 30, 2018
Hi guys, I have following situation.

Yesterday I received AOR from CIC for my wife & me. However, wife 's AOR reflects her before marriage name which we filled during our PR application in back 2014. During PR process we have changed her passport with married name to Local Canadian consulate in India & got PR Visa & CO-PR with married name itself. After in Canada,we received all Canadian ID proofs with her married name only (e.g SIN card, PR Card, Driving License, Health Card etc). In short, she never uses her before marriage name at anywhere except her PR application. Also, during citizenship app she used her married name with all required supporting doc but don't know why such thing occured.

So I am just wondering how should I approach CIC to update their system with her current married name ? also, how should I connect CIC through phone or request letter ? and when will be best time to contact (means when they assign processing office to my file & transfer to local IRCC office or before that) ?

Looking forward some expert advice on this, so my case wont get unnecessary delay :)

GNPLC

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
Just to let the forum members know that my application has crossed the bridge and received AOR on jan 7th.
Congratulations

movinouter

Star Member
Sep 13, 2013
Mine was delivered on Oct 19 and no AOR yet. I know there are still plentiful of us in Oct... I keep checking online check your application. Do you guys use UCI when you use this?