+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 - Citizenship Applicants

Rahulpn02

Oct 31, 2018
Brampton
Guys - There was a question in the application form: Section 13
Have you ever had immigration or citizhenship status in any country other than canada including your country of birth? Yes /No

It is Yes for me, but i didnt check this box but the details are provided. Will that can be a reason for return of my application?
It will be most likely returned. They will highlight that box and want you to tick and send them again. They don't request anything just simply return whole thing back. I applied in August and their form was having an issue. when i was putting my SIN number it was coming as missing 1 digit. I even send copy of my SIN number as well, they still returned.

citi4raj

Champion Member
Oct 30, 2018
Brampton
If you are a citizen of the country where you were born, than it's OK answering YES, no need to worry.
here it is i havent selected yes or no.
Born in Germany but citizen of india and gave the details as India,Citizen,Date of birth Year and Month,Current
So without checking yes, i furnished all the details as per above

Mohsin patel

Nov 28, 2018
HOw to check Ecas(IP) by using web. i am confused about the selection of identification type. will cic send me email for IP or i have to check manually on website ??

mrihan

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello please see my timeline below:
App sent: Oct 14
App received: Oct 15
AOR: Nov 20

Question: I am travelling out of Canada for full January. Do you guys think there is any possibility of a test request at that time? As per processing time, its close to a year but just worried what if they speed up the processing.

citi4raj

Champion Member
Oct 30, 2018
Brampton
Hello please see my timeline below:
App sent: Oct 14
App received: Oct 15
AOR: Nov 20

Question: I am travelling out of Canada for full January. Do you guys think there is any possibility of a test request at that time? As per processing time, its close to a year but just worried what if they speed up the processing.
Did u apply as urgent request?

paradoxunlimited

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
figured out one problem in my child's application... question 4 a): who is applying -- parent or guardian.. checked parent but forgot to print my name.. i thought it asked if I checked Guardian , they were asking guardian's name in that place... maybe this app will be returned.. signature part and other part are ok though.... huh...:(

forsaken11

Star Member
Mar 7, 2013
Quick question: how is the AOR received? Via email or postal mail? We gave an email in the application form, so I am assuming it will be sent via email. Also, normally, what is the subject line of the email / name of sender? Thanks