+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 - Citizenship Applicants

citi4raj

Champion Member
Oct 30, 2018
Brampton
In General, we should always stick to the profile name. It is really confusing when we have many admins and we cannot change the names as per our wish. This is my view. If Cansg is ok, we can retain as Cansg than ric
Thank you, I put (cansg) by Rockgod just in case I stumble upon their posts again. Sorry for the confusion.
thats fine. thank you

SideshowLoki

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
London, ON
LANDED..........
11-27-2007
In General, we should always stick to the profile name. It is really confusing when we have many admins and we cannot change the names as per our wish. This is my view. If Cansg is ok, we can retain as Cansg than ric

thats fine. thank you
No problem, I thought it was a good compromise. I just CTRL+F to find names and update them accordingly and when "cansg" didn't show up I just added them.

SideshowLoki

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
London, ON
LANDED..........
11-27-2007

thats fine. thank you
I just got word from cansg him/herself that they are NOT Rockgod. Rockgod is someone else.

SideshowLoki

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
London, ON
LANDED..........
11-27-2007
cansg is not rockgod. Someone might have then updated by mistake in the initial time. Please ignore the confusions that i created here.
It's okay! I helped fix it a bit. We have a space on the sheet though that won't go away, so maybe just copy over the info to that space and leave it be? Rockgod DID post a timeline to add to the spreadsheet Oct 11, 2018 for their spouse, so I put that on there.

citi4raj

Champion Member
Oct 30, 2018
Brampton
It's okay! I helped fix it a bit. We have a space on the sheet though that won't go away, so maybe just copy over the info to that space and leave it be? Rockgod DID post a timeline to add to the spreadsheet Oct 11, 2018 for their spouse, so I put that on there.
put rock god on that then