Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
@daveishan what does it say in your background check section when you login online? Mine changed to Not Applicable. Not sure if that means anything.
That means it must have ended and someone updated in the system. Were you in SS?

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
My security was not started as per the notes received last month
No idea then. There have been instances where security gets done really quickly for some applicants. I am just not sure now with the way IRCC works nowadays - hope for the best! The good sign is that at least someone opened the application.

TheMapleDream

Oct 31, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2018
AOR Received.
26-10-2018
Got this email today from IRCC at 4:48AM IST.

Update on IRCC processing capacity for your Economic Class – Federal Skilled Workers (EE) application.
If you are a representative, please share this important information with your clients.
Dear client,

Thank you for your interest in Canada. We are looking forward to having you here.

Due to the impacts of coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we’re experiencing longer than usual processing delays. Rest assured, we are still actively processing your Economic Class – Federal Skilled Workers (EE) application, but it will take longer than usual to get back to you.

This also means that we are unable to provide accurate processing times on individual applications at this time. As a result, we have removed the progress bar in the online account of Economic Class – Federal Skilled Workers (EE) clients. You can still get the most current information about the status of your Economic Class – Federal Skilled Workers (EE) application by checking the ‘Details about application status’ section in your online account.

In order to provide you with the most up-to-date information about our current processing capacity, we are posting weekly updates on expected processing delays by type of application.

Keep us informed of your situation
While you wait, please contact us to let us know of any changes in your application, such as a change to your situation or contact information.

Important information about Canada’s travel restrictions due to COVID-19
To protect Canadians from COVID-19, travel restrictions are in place for individuals travelling to Canada. Even when your application is complete, you may not be able to travel to Canada right away. As the COVID-19 situation changes, we regularly update our website. Visit the coronavirus disease page on the IRCC website to find the latest information before you make travel plans, and again before departing for Canada, to avoid being denied boarding or entry in Canada.

We are sorry to keep you waiting and thank you for your patience,

Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

sfvan

Star Member
Mar 16, 2019
Category........
FSW
Got this email today from IRCC at 4:48AM IST.

Update on IRCC processing capacity for your Economic Class – Federal Skilled Workers (EE) application.

Dear client,

Thank you for your interest in Canada. We are looking forward to having you here.

Due to the impacts of coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we’re experiencing longer than usual processing delays. Rest assured, we are still actively processing your Economic Class – Federal Skilled Workers (EE) application, but it will take longer than usual to get back to you.

This also means that we are unable to provide accurate processing times on individual applications at this time. As a result, we have removed the progress bar in the online account of Economic Class – Federal Skilled Workers (EE) clients. You can still get the most current information about the status of your Economic Class – Federal Skilled Workers (EE) application by checking the ‘Details about application status’ section in your online account.

In order to provide you with the most up-to-date information about our current processing capacity, we are posting weekly updates on expected processing delays by type of application.

Keep us informed of your situation
While you wait, please contact us to let us know of any changes in your application, such as a change to your situation or contact information.

Important information about Canada’s travel restrictions due to COVID-19
To protect Canadians from COVID-19, travel restrictions are in place for individuals travelling to Canada. Even when your application is complete, you may not be able to travel to Canada right away. As the COVID-19 situation changes, we regularly update our website. Visit the coronavirus disease page on the IRCC website to find the latest information before you make travel plans, and again before departing for Canada, to avoid being denied boarding or entry in Canada.

We are sorry to keep you waiting and thank you for your patience,

Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Got this email twice

ciscomathew

Star Member
Apr 9, 2019
Hi guys posting here after very long time and without any update on my application, @TheMapleDream seems we are on same boat because eligibility is still under review required. Almost 2.5 years after the AOR and really getting hopeless now a days. Requested GCMS two weeks back and still waiting for the notes.
Any other AOR October 2018 guys whose eligibility is still not cleared like us.??

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Hi guys posting here after very long time and without any update on my application, @TheMapleDream seems we are on same boat because eligibility is still under review required. Almost 2.5 years after the AOR and really getting hopeless now a days. Requested GCMS two weeks back and still waiting for the notes.
Any other AOR October 2018 guys whose eligibility is still not cleared like us.??
@ciscomathew my eligibility too was under review, but, in January 2020, IRCC asked for pof and IMM5406 again. And then, based on multiple phone calls with IRCC, they have confirmed eligibility was passed in January 2020. However, bgc check is still under progress for my wife and me. Have not heard from IRCC since February 2020.

Reactions: ciscomathew

ciscomathew

Star Member
Apr 9, 2019
@ciscomathew my eligibility too was under review, but, in January 2020, IRCC asked for pof and IMM5406 again. And then, based on multiple phone calls with IRCC, they have confirmed eligibility was passed in January 2020. However, bgc check is still under progress for my wife and me. Have not heard from IRCC since February 2020.
OK... In my case they never asked any additional documents and thats make me thinking that the file has stuck up somewhere without any movement. No idea at all how long more need to wait for Canada COPR or should give up with it.

TheMapleDream

Oct 31, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2018
AOR Received.
26-10-2018
OK... In my case they never asked any additional documents and thats make me thinking that the file has stuck up somewhere without any movement. No idea at all how long more need to wait for Canada COPR or should give up with it.
Same in my case... did not ask for any documents.. I only submitted the missing documents upfront after getting my GCMS notes.. We have come this far...let's not give up now...

ciscomathew

Star Member
Apr 9, 2019
Same in my case... did not ask for any documents.. I only submitted the missing documents upfront after getting my GCMS notes.. We have come this far...let's not give up now...
Yes sure, also we will celebrate 3rd anniversary of AOR by October 2021. Hehee just kidding to freak out the frustration. Hope my inbox will be blessed with an IRCC/ CIC email soon..

Mouradyasser

Aug 19, 2020
Hi

I am on the same boat AOR October 2018 as well and still waiting.

Raj.kr

Jun 24, 2019
Got my AOR in September 2018, still the status shows background check in progress. No updates on my application