+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

Brancov

Sep 24, 2019
I don't no bro ,but my wife have refusal, I'm in land applicant, nice agent told me no red flags,,I oder gcms nots 10 July still waiting, aro 5 Oct 2018
What do you mean that your wife has refusal? Is she the principal applicant? Or do you both have separate applications?

octsam989

Aug 7, 2019
so i got this reply
"
Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. Please note that your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.

Regards,

Lewanika

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada / Government of Canada

NI
"
anyone got similar response ? what should i expect beside not sending them anymore hhhhh

Reactions: taiko

iterp89

May 9, 2018
Hi All,

I received a request to send my passport using fedex/UPS -

CPCO – PR VISA US Permanent /Temporary Residence VISA/Passports
365 Laurier Av.
West Ottawa
ON K1A 1L1

Does this mean my PR will be sent to my address?

Below is my status

Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results
November 23, 2019 You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents
We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.

Interview
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thanks!
AR

Harry101B

Mar 10, 2019
Hi All,

I received a request to send my passport using fedex/UPS -

CPCO – PR VISA US Permanent /Temporary Residence VISA/Passports
365 Laurier Av.
West Ottawa
ON K1A 1L1

Does this mean my PR will be sent to my address?

Below is my status

Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results
November 23, 2019 You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents
We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.

Interview
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thanks!
AR
You are good to go. Congratulations

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
so i got this reply
"
Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. Please note that your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.

Regards,

Lewanika

NI
"
anyone got similar response ? what should i expect beside not sending them anymore hhhhh
Same here. If you have not ordered GCMS notes, you can consider filing for them too. However, GCMS notes are taking more time too nowadays. Did your medical expire? Some applications see some movement after that (my application did not).

taiko

Nov 7, 2019
so i got this reply
"
Good day,

Regards,

Lewanika

NI
"
I got the same reply last week too.

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
I just received re medical request... It had expired on 19th oct.. Took them two months to send me a remed request. Smh!
Were you under "Review Required"?