+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Hey, but I am not sure whether VFS specifically looking for a copy of email asking to submit passport to vfs or just copy of Ready for Visa email.

You can try with copy of RFV email.

After submitting the passport it took 14days for me to received the COPR.
Congratulations @kzeed12. Could you help to share the format of the email for which you got response from Sydney Nova Soctia I have send 2 email without any response .@Mom of 2 boys - if you could also share the format used by you
IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
EMail id:

No particular format - just a regular status enquiry email

Asher7

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
Ottawa VO replied saying that my file is queue for review by an officer, does this imply that something is wrong with my file?

Emma 2019

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
Tunisia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16-01-2019
AOR Received.
06-02-2019
@SuperDCan
Mee too! I have sent a mail twice but without response. 2 days after I received a mail from CPC Sydney stating that my application is in process. Maybe my mail to CIO Sydney was transfered to client Unit at CPC sydney so they replied.

Reactions: kzeed12

sfvan

Star Member
Mar 16, 2019
Category........
FSW
Question for all Oct 2018 AORs still waiting, have you paid the RPRF fees upfront? I did not pay it upfront.

Mom of 2 boys

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Let me tell u a short story about myself
Mom of 2 boys yesterday tried to install application FONGO to try to talk to IRCC but no success ( no active connection for some reason) frustrated :mad::mad:
Today she checks her online account, finds it showing that ugly boring status ( submitted) she sighs in boredom & starts cursing CIO office for being such crippled lazy turtles playing with her life!!
2 minutes later , she checks her email , guess what ?? hell yes it is RFV , the e-mail has been sitting in the inbox for 2.5 hrs without getting any notification on the mobile, boooooom
Don’t know what to say now , just Thank GOD for now, gonna write a separate post when I get myself together :confused::confused:

Last edited:

Llew1

Jun 6, 2019
Ottawa VO replied saying that my file is queue for review by an officer, does this imply that something is wrong with my file?

Received the same back in early August. Interpreted this as final review, which I believed was a sign that things would be finalized soon. 3 months later I have no idea

Llew1

Jun 6, 2019
Let me tell u a short story about myself
Mom of 2 boys yesterday tried to install application FONGO to try to talk to IRCC but no success ( no active connection for some reason) frustrated :mad::mad:
Today she checks her online account, finds it showing that ugly boring status ( submitted) she sighs in boredom & starts cursing CIO office for being such crippled lazy turtles playing with her life!!
2 minutes later , she checks her email , guess what ?? hell yes it is RFV , the e-mail has been sitting in the inbox for 2.5 hrs without getting any notification on the mobile, boooooom
Don’t know what to say now , just Thank GOD tor now, gonna write a separate post when I get myself together :confused::confused:

Awesome news!! Congrats!

Reactions: Mom of 2 boys