Nomination.....
06-08-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Passport Req..
16-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2019
Can you tell? When we need to show the proof of fund for Saskatchewan PNP? Its during submission of documents for invittion to apply or after receiving ITA in express entry?
The POF needs to be submitted after the ITA.

AL_wants_canada_PR

Jul 25, 2019
Congratulations
Thanks

Now the challenge is:

My wife who is primary applicant for our application has travel planned to India from USA on 22nd Nov 19 and she is retiring on 29th Dec 2019 and that does not give us enough time to get our passports back if we even sent them out today.

it might take up to 2-3 weeks and we have 16 days till she flies out.

can i request for an extension ? should i do that ?

advice please

Last edited:

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Yeah , a shoulder to cry on :)
Guys - Finally - the hopeless email we all are waiting for arrived for me

Excited? - Nope

Just huge relief that this wait is finally over after 1 year 1 Month 14 days.

Once i got the email - did not even share with anyone - not even parents - just went for a walk for almost an hour - came back and told parents ..

Yesterdays call was a pointer - who knew ..

I strongly believe either one of these recent actions would have made them take a look at the idle file after clearing all checks on 10th Sept 2019 ..

1. i ordered second set of gcms notes on 26th Oct 2019 after passing all checks - i ordered through 'gcmsbuddy' - because they were prompt and i got my first set on exact 31st day

2. Mentioned by @Mom of 2 boys : i sent direct email to Sydney Nova Scotia
IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Thanks a lot @Mom of 2 boys

I need to thank each and every candidate in this forum who shared information, encouragement, empathy, a pair of ears to vent off stress and frustration ..

i wanted to name each person from here who helped me and others in here a lot by being here but i am afraid i might forget one person to include and hence whoever i have talked to before and knows me - THANKS A LOT - would not have made it this long without

i know this is just another step to another journey - i hope and pray everyone who got the pr make it great and everyone painfully waiting for pr email will get it soon ..

I hope this wait has a purpose to itself eventhough we all know why we had to wait this long ..

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
I applied from usa and had to move to india - now i have two options as per my consultant - i either send it to sydney vo in canada or go to my nearest vfs in person - will keep you all posted

AL_wants_canada_PR

Jul 25, 2019
Thanks

Now the challenge is:

My wife who is primary applicant for our application has travel planned to India from USA on 22nd Nov 19 and she is retiring on 29th Dec 2019 and that does not give us enough time to get our passports back if we even sent them out today.

advice please

can someone please Advice us

Mom of 2 boys

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019

Excited? - Nope

Once i got the email - did not even share with anyone - not even parents - just went for a walk for almost an hour - came back and told parents ..

I strongly believe either one of these recent actions would have made them take a look at the idle file after clearing all checks on 10th Sept 2019 ..

1. i ordered second set of gcms notes on 26th Oct 2019 after passing all checks - i ordered through 'gcmsbuddy' - because they were prompt and i got my first set on exact 31st day

I need to thank each and every candidate in this forum who shared information, encouragement, empathy, a pair of ears to vent off stress and frustration ..

i wanted to name each person from here who helped me and others in here a lot by being here but i am afraid i might forget one person to include and hence whoever i have talked to before and knows me - THANKS A LOT - would not have made it this long without

i know this is just another step to another journey - i hope and pray everyone who got the pr make it great and everyone painfully waiting for pr email will get it soon ..

I hope this wait has a purpose to itself eventhough we all know why we had to wait this long ..
Oh wooooho , so it is PPR ? what about ur medicals u got extension?
Heartiest congratulations to u brother, I hope this hardship pays off in ur new life in Canada , I’m even happier that I shared the email Id with u & @scargee ,it’s great it worked out for u 2.
So u , priya & scargee have crossed the finish line almost together. I can’t help now but to hope to join u soon buddies

Mom of 2 boys

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
can someone please Advice us
I think it is better to postpone the flight , yet I saw some people who got the COPR in just 10 days , if u feel the time is tight postpone the flight & also explain the situation to the VO ,they will be alarmed by ur urgency. If I were u , I would do so , that is better than negotiating with IRCC.

AL_wants_canada_PR

Jul 25, 2019
I think it is better to postpone the flight , yet I saw some people who got the COPR in just 10 days , if u feel the time is tight postpone the flight & also explain the situation to the VO ,they will be alarmed by ur urgency. If I were u , I would do so , that is better than negotiating with IRCC.
Thanks this help.
anyone else has any other views

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Oh wooooho , so it is PPR ? what about ur medicals u got extension?
Heartiest congratulations to u brother, I hope this hardship pays off in ur new life in Canada , I’m even happier that I shared the email Id with u & @scargee ,it’s great it worked out for u 2.
So u , priya & scargee have crossed the finish line almost together. I can’t help now but to hope to join u soon buddies
No remeds thankfully - got extended ..
Thanks to @Mom of 2 boys @SithLord @Priya0227 @mapleleafmapleleaf @OrchidMoon @Pura Vida @whiterabbit @Buska828 @Holyange @Blackhole @legalfalcon @AL_wants_canada_PR @PrasadK @Asher7 @apurvchaudhary @scargee @morcerf @a7v @Canada2019__ and anyone else who i missed mentioning for being Champions - and being there for everyone in this forum

And Finally to Canadavisa.com for having such a forum - would not have made it this far without this forum

Last edited:

Buska828

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019

Excited? - Nope

Congratulations!!!

apurvchaudhary

May 25, 2018
Thanks

Now the challenge is:

advice please
As you have more than one month's window in India... So you can request IRCC to get your passports stamped in India. It takes around 7-14 days here.

apurvchaudhary

May 25, 2018

Excited? - Nope

Congratulations brother.:)
Finally the wait is over.
All the best for your new journey in Canada.:D

Reactions: taiko and kzeed12

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
Congratulations @kzeed12 I am very happy for you. Good luck!

Reactions: kzeed12

Asher7

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019

Excited? - Nope

Congratulations:)

Reactions: kzeed12

yan03

Sep 13, 2018

Excited? - Nope

Congrats! Outland or Inland?