+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

Mom of 2 boys

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
I just received this reply from them:

Hello,

Application is undergoing processing.

Application is awaiting the review of an OFFICER.

Notification will be sent in due course.

Good to know now so as not to raise my expectations & become severely disappointed later
The wait continues ……

Reactions: kzeed12

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Got a reply:

Your application has been approved on 2019/11/04. You will be sent an RFV letter for submission of your documents today
Congrats scargee - so happy for you ..
Didnt want to call ircc anymore
Its been 2 weeks since i have called them - this message is making me call them and see whats going on :)

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
guys - i called - the call felt different to the rest of calls till date

Felt like i was speaking to senior agent - call was very professional - no dates were mentioned like usual calls on previous status updates -

She said the file looks good - not going to give a date but i should hear something good soon ... kept stressing on the "good and soon part" couple of times..

Donno if it is a new soothing trend but gave me a lot of hope that i might hear something soon unlike other calls - lets hope so :)

Last edited:

Mom of 2 boys

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019

Felt like i was speaking to senior agent - call was very professional - no dates were mentioned like usual calls on previous status updates -

She said the file looks good - not going to give a date but i should hear something good soon ... kept stressing on the "good and soon part" couple of times..

Donno if it is a new soothing trend but gave me a lot of hope that i might hear something soon unlike other calls - lets hope so :)
Did u try sending CIO an email??

Asher7

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019

Great ! You’ll get your PPR soon

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
i have been to uk and usa over the last 10 years - when i get this pr email - i will not forget this 1 year of stressful wait for the next 10 years

Reactions: Sabisingh1016

Sabisingh1016

Star Member
Aug 2, 2019
@kzeed12 . Hi. I have crossed 12 months. Thinking of contacting an immigration lawyer in canada. Can u suggest. Will it b of any worth. Because this wait is killing. Lost focus on work. If its worthwhile. Then anyone can suggezt a good immigration lawyer in vancouvrr area. Thnks

Bairavi

Nov 6, 2019
It's been 365 days since I applied, so yay ;). Just found out my re-medical exam was passed yesterday, hoping for the golden mail by the week's end. Fingers flipping crossed.
Can you tell? When we need to show the proof of fund for Saskatchewan PNP? Its during submission of documents for invittion to apply or after receiving ITA in express entry?

Mom of 2 boys

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
@kzeed12 . Hi. I have crossed 12 months. Thinking of contacting an immigration lawyer in canada. Can u suggest. Will it b of any worth. Because this wait is killing. Lost focus on work. If its worthwhile. Then anyone can suggezt a good immigration lawyer in vancouvrr area. Thnks
Why do u think u need a lawyer now ?? He won’t help expedite the processing of ur file , nobody can!! or do u have other concerns ??

Sabisingh1016

Star Member
Aug 2, 2019
Why do u think u need a lawyer now ?? He won’t help expedite the processing of ur file , nobody can!! or do u have other concerns ??
No other concern. We are 2 friends applied together. Done everything together. Has my friend been here i would have easily bear all this. Now both r suffering. One in canada. Another in india. Thats my concern. N everytime i call ircc they give one reaponse that everything is good. Then where the problem lies. N moreover there is so much stress that one cant focus on work. No other concern. I want to get a clear picture thats it. Ordered gcms notes. Nothing was suspicious.
One thing which concerns me more is that if they have no specific answer then i should find some other reliable way to b there. Thats it.

Last edited: