+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

sfvan

Star Member
Mar 16, 2019
Category........
FSW
This happens regularly they shut down the system for maintenance so you won’t be able to login to your online account within the mentioned time interval but this is different from the other link which seems to be longer functional
I'm not sure about this, but have read it here and other threads that after the announced system updates, a batch of PPRs are released. At this point... anything that gives us hope helps!

Mom of 2 boys

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Thanks @kzeed12 , hope the same 4 u too. I wrote them yesterday ( Sydney office itself) a hopeless email asking about the status of the addition request I was expecting that my best outcome would be a generic reply, however,strangely enough I found the account updated today. Don’t know if my mail has triggered anything or it is just a coincidence
U can give it a try : IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Reactions: PrasadK

Buska828

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
Dear All :I’m glad to announce that they finally added my child to the application. Trying not to get overexcited & preparing myself to wait for 1 light year or so before I receive PPR :confused::confused::confused:
That is such good news! How did you find out?

Reactions: Mom of 2 boys

pr@tik

Dec 27, 2018
Its PPR.

FSW-O (India)

AOR – 25 Oct 2018

Medicals cleared – 25 Nov 2018

Post this there was a complete silence for 11 months, called CIC & raised CSE n number of times, nothing helped. Raised GCMS in July 2019, received GCMS notes in Sept 2019. My case was under Review required for Funds, as per my GCMS, submitted updated funds on 24 Oct 2019
(I submitted updated funds because I wasn’t sure whether re-medicals means something, like are they finalizing my file or is it just a formality as our medicals was expiring).

Re-medicals request – 16 Oct 2019

Status changed to IP2 - 16 Oct 2019

Re-medicals submitted by clinic – 30 Oct 2019

PPR mail – 5 Nov 2019

VO – Ottawa

The wait time of 1 year was too bad, I Wish all of you luck and a fast PPR.

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Thanks @kzeed12 , hope the same 4 u too. I wrote them yesterday ( Sydney office itself) a hopeless email asking about the status of the addition request I was expecting that my best outcome would be a generic reply, however,strangely enough I found the account updated today. Don’t know if my mail has triggered anything or it is just a coincidence
Could be the E-mail .. We are trying our best to get them work on it ..

Hang in there - and thanks a lot for sharing the email id :)

Asher7

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
Its PPR.

FSW-O (India)

AOR – 25 Oct 2018

Medicals cleared – 25 Nov 2018

Post this there was a complete silence for 11 months, called CIC & raised CSE n number of times, nothing helped. Raised GCMS in July 2019, received GCMS notes in Sept 2019. My case was under Review required for Funds, as per my GCMS, submitted updated funds on 24 Oct 2019
(I submitted updated funds because I wasn’t sure whether re-medicals means something, like are they finalizing my file or is it just a formality as our medicals was expiring).

Re-medicals request – 16 Oct 2019

Status changed to IP2 - 16 Oct 2019

Re-medicals submitted by clinic – 30 Oct 2019

PPR mail – 5 Nov 2019

VO – Ottawa

The wait time of 1 year was too bad, I Wish all of you luck and a fast PPR.
Congratulations!! You must be so relieved. I don’t know why my re-meds have passed last week and haven’t received PR yet.

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
Will also try to email them today to ask the status of my application.. Hope they reply..