Feb 16, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
23 October 2018
Any one who has their info sharing as READY TO BE ASSESSED. My aor is 23 oct 2018 and file not touched since Dec 2018...don't know what's taking so long.

Mom of 2 boys

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Its taking bit longer for you we cannot forecast IRCC.....

Mine case is not similar to you but as you know I requested for change in status of my son from non-accompany to accompany after my PPR, and they add him after 3 weeks of request. Today I submit his passport for counterfoil and COPR.
Good 4 u , congratulations u r no longer under their mercy now & yes IRCC is unexpected besides my VO Sydney NS is extremely slow compare to Ottawa , I see cases in this office close to finalization & had no change in status since AOR , yet they are being stalled for no clear reason

Last edited:

octsam989

Aug 7, 2019
Good 4 u , congratulations u r no longer under their mercy now & yes IRCC is unexpected besides my VO Sydney NS is extremely slow compare to Ottawa , I see cases in this office close to finalization & had no change in status since AOR , yet they are being stalled for no clear reason
actually my VO is Ottawa and I am 10 days past the one year mark and still radio silence... so guess Ottawa is pretty slow too:(:(

octsam989

Aug 7, 2019
Its taking bit longer for you we cannot forecast IRCC.....

Mine case is not similar to you but as you know I requested for change in status of my son from non-accompany to accompany after my PPR, and they add him after 3 weeks of request. Today I submit his passport for counterfoil and COPR.
how much time did u stay under SS ?

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
Mine is Sydney NS too. They are indeed slow...:confused:

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
two months since everything passed - still waiting on final email or remed (timeline in signature)

Reactions: Mom of 2 boys

sfvan

Star Member
Mar 16, 2019
Category........
FSW
You can check your status here:

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?lang=en

Mine says decision made. Confirms cic agents statement that file has been approved on Oct 1st.
I was able to login last week and see "In Process" last week, but since the past couple of days, I can't login. It keeps saying "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided."

Anybody else facing the same issue?

Reactions: Mom of 2 boys

sfvan

Star Member
Mar 16, 2019
Category........
FSW
It has been 3 weeks since I submitted all the docs requested from my first ADR. The status is stuck at "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided". At this point all Oct 2018 AORs have crossed one year!

Not sure if this means anything anymore, BUT:

This online service will be unavailable from 12:00 a.m. to 5:30 a.m. Eastern time, on Tuesday November 5, 2019, in order to perform system maintenance.

let's see what this brings :rolleyes:

Reactions: Happysoul26

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
I was able to login last week and see "In Process" last week, but since the past couple of days, I can't login. It keeps saying "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided."

Try using a different browser - or clear history/ cache and cookies - or else the website could be down for maintenance

sfvan

Star Member
Mar 16, 2019
Category........
FSW
Try using a different browser - or clear history/ cache and cookies - or else the website could be down for maintenance
Are you able to login? Was on chrome, just tried Firefox and Edge. Getting the same error.

Last edited:

Mom of 2 boys

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019

Same happened to me , it worked with me like 2-3 times , afterwards this error msg

Reactions: taiko and sfvan

Mom of 2 boys

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Not sure if this means anything anymore, BUT:

This online service will be unavailable from 12:00 a.m. to 5:30 a.m. Eastern time, on Tuesday November 5, 2019, in order to perform system maintenance.

let's see what this brings :rolleyes:
This happens regularly they shut down the system for maintenance so you won’t be able to login to your online account within the mentioned time interval but this is different from the other link which seems to be longer functional

Reactions: sfvan and kzeed12