+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

Imtisaal

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
Hi guys!

I've been a silent reader but have occasionally come on to complain and whine. I finally received my 'Ready for Visa' email today and I'm so grateful to all of you for your support and help.

Here is my timeline:

AOR: 6 Oct 2018
1st MEP: 8 Nov 2018
IP2: 12 March, 2019
Received GCMS: May 2019
Realised I had RR for work experience. (They could not contact one of my employers and the job duties on the other were not very clear. I had both my employers send me new letters and uploaded those in July 2019. Both my employers are in the US while I was in India so it was a bit of a hassle but it was finally done)
Remed Request: 11 Sep 2019
Remed Passed: 29 Sep 2019
PPR: 4 Oct 2019

I'm so excited to start this journey after a year long wait! All the best to everyone who are waiting for your PPR and don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!

warpeduniverse

Apr 28, 2019
Hi

I got a remedical request recently and I am wondering whether I should send IRCC the eMedical acknowledgment received from the medical centre via a web form.

People who their remedicals done and received PPR, did you send the acknowledgement via a web form?

Thanks in advance

Bani_sg

Jan 2, 2019
Hi

I got a remedical request recently and I am wondering whether I should send IRCC the eMedical acknowledgment received from the medical centre via a web form.

People who their remedicals done and received PPR, did you send the acknowledgement via a web form?

Thanks in advance
Hello! I didn't upload the acknowledgement. I just called the hospital a couple of times to confirm that they had uploaded my report and passed the medical a couple of days after they uploaded it :)

Reactions: kzeed12

Imtisaal

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
Hi,
My medical status changed from passed to you do not need medicals
I received my ADR on Feb 27 ,2019 which I submitted following which my CIC application status changed to submitted on 27 th May 2019
AOR: 5 Oct 2018
MEP : 4 Nov 2018
The latest I heard from them is that my file is in NDVO.
Since then have raised several CSE and contacted but apart from the generic replies have not received any satisfactory reply

Could anybody help in this regard..is anybody facing the same situation..

Kashveer

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
Hi,
I received my ADR on Feb 27 ,2019 which I submitted following which my CIC application status changed to submitted on 27 th May 2019
Since then have raised several CSE and contacted but apart from the generic replies have not received any satisfactory reply

Hi, are you in SS? What was the ADR about ? And is your file in NDVO(new Delhi VO)from beginning or it has been transferred later ?

Imtisaal

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
Hi, are you in SS? What was the ADR about ? And is your file in NDVO(new Delhi VO)from beginning or it has been transferred later ?
The additional docs requested were marriage certificate and spouse PCC
At present its in NDVO..dunno if it was transferred or from beginning .. whats ur case

morcerf

May 30, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-08-2018
Nomination.....
06-08-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Passport Req..
16-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2019
It's been 365 days since I applied, so yay ;). Just found out my re-medical exam was passed yesterday, hoping for the golden mail by the week's end. Fingers flipping crossed.

Iwanttobeincanada

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
23 October 2018
Hi,

Wow!! One more ndvo candidate.

Reactions: Imtisaal

whiterabbit

Apr 4, 2019
It's been 365 days since I applied, so yay ;). Just found out my re-medical exam was passed yesterday, hoping for the golden mail by the week's end. Fingers flipping crossed.
Great news!
Buy the way, did your med status remain "we have requested a medical exam" till you passed it?

I just called to the clinic regarding my exam, and they said "we've sent the resutls to IRCC today". However, the status in my profile remains "we have requested...". Is it gonna change to "we're reviewing ..." or right to the "you passed ..."?

Reactions: Priya0227

Kashveer

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
The additional docs requested were marriage certificate and spouse PCC
At present its in NDVO..dunno if it was transferred or from beginning .. whats ur case
Unfortunately you cannot contact NDVO by phone. Only option is through email. They will reply. One of my friends file was with NDVO, he had got ADR for military records, he submitted ADR on 24 Feb 19 and got PPR email on 12 March.
It's better you email NDVO,

Reactions: kzeed12

morcerf

May 30, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-08-2018
Nomination.....
06-08-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Passport Req..
16-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2019
Great news!
Buy the way, did your med status remain "we have requested a medical exam" till you passed it?

I just called to the clinic regarding my exam, and they said "we've sent the resutls to IRCC today". However, the status in my profile remains "we have requested...". Is it gonna change to "we're reviewing ..." or right to the "you passed ..."?
Yeah, it was "We have requested..." until yesterday. Now it says "October 06 You passed the medical exam".

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Hi

Thanks in advance
It is usually uploaded from the hospital but it is recommended to raise a webform and upload the e-reciept just to cover all grounds ..

Imtisaal

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
Unfortunately you cannot contact NDVO by phone. Only option is through email. They will reply. One of my friends file was with NDVO, he had got ADR for military records, he submitted ADR on 24 Feb 19 and got PPR email on 12 March.
It's better you email NDVO,

I had put up a mail to them in august, they are yet to reply on it ... it was just a status enquiry