Ceinwynie

Jun 26, 2019
The day finally came! Got the golden email today after almost one year
My office was Sydney - Nova Scotia
Aor 16 - October
3th June - called cic and they said our file was under review
3th September - required proof of funds
12th September - submitted proof of funds
16th September - ghost update, my husband called there and they said everything was approved
23th September - called again and they said that everything was good and for us to wait a few days
4th October - visa request

We asked for gmcs notes once in June but it never came. Yesterday my husband created a webform explaining our situation and today we got our request!
We are so relieved! Good luck to all of you, don’t lose hope!!

BZA

Sep 1, 2019
October 20th. Just received another adr of CV. Losing all hopes, its almost a year now. How long does it take after an adr of cv usually? My eligibility is passed, i am in security screening

fidodido098

Star Member
Mar 31, 2019
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Nairobi
App. Filed.......
09-10-2018
Doc's Request.
08-07-2019
AOR Received.
02-02-2019
File Transfer...
22-02-2019
Med's Request
16-04-2019
Med's Done....
17-05-2019
congrats one congrats all! Hopefully others get their ppr soon.

Reactions: kzeed12

canadian_pr_1

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
What are the next steps after ' ready for visa email'? We send our passports and then what are the steps? Can anyone share their experience?

Llew1

Jun 6, 2019
Medical expired yesterday.

Received a ghost update today (application updated)

Profile says I do not need a medical and that I’ll be informed if this changes.

Would appreciate some information from those who received extensions and remedicals - what was the status for medical in your application after update?

Happysoul26

Sep 26, 2019
Medical expired yesterday.

Received a ghost update today (application updated)

Profile says I do not need a medical and that I’ll be informed if this changes.

Would appreciate some information from those who received extensions and remedicals - what was the status for medical in your application after update?
As per my understanding, it means that they are making a decision as to whether extend your medical or ask for remedical

Once they extend it or you pass the remedical, it will change to you passed the medical

Reactions: Llew1

whiterabbit

Apr 4, 2019
As per my understanding, it means that they are making a decision as to whether extend your medical or ask for remedical

Once they extend it or you pass the remedical, it will change to you passed the medical
Nah. Unfortunately, "you don't need the exam" means that the results expired and the candidate doesn't need another exam right now. If they were making a decision, the status would be "we are reviewing ..." followed by either "you passed the exam" or "please take the exam".

@Llew1 sorry to say that, but the only thing happened - your exam expired. It doesn't mean any movement on your case. However, sometimes expired exam may trigger processing of a case.

Last edited:

Llew1

Jun 6, 2019
Nah. Unfortunately, "you don't need the exam" means that the results expired and the candidate don't need another exam right now. If they were making a decision, the status would be "we are reviewing ..." followed by either "you passed the exam" or "please take the exam".

@Llew1 sorry to say that, but the only thing happened - your exam expired. It doesn't mean any movement on your case. However, sometimes expired exam may trigger processing of a case.

Thanks. This was pretty much my assumption too. Hoping it triggers a bit of movement on my file. Last update was April 1st and this wait is driving me insane

Reactions: whiterabbit

passa

Dec 4, 2018
I have a question for the people who received ppr after remedical.
Do you have to enter Canada within 1 year of medical exam or is there a different time limit to do the landing in the visa?