+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

Bani_sg

Jan 2, 2019
Hi guys!

I've been a silent reader but have occasionally come on to complain and whine. I finally received my 'Ready for Visa' email today and I'm so grateful to all of you for your support and help.

Here is my timeline:

AOR: 6 Oct 2018
1st MEP: 8 Nov 2018
IP2: 12 March, 2019
Received GCMS: May 2019
Realised I had RR for work experience. (They could not contact one of my employers and the job duties on the other were not very clear. I had both my employers send me new letters and uploaded those in July 2019. Both my employers are in the US while I was in India so it was a bit of a hassle but it was finally done)
Remed Request: 11 Sep 2019
Remed Passed: 29 Sep 2019
PPR: 4 Oct 2019

I'm so excited to start this journey after a year long wait! All the best to everyone who are waiting for your PPR and don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!

morcerf

May 30, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-08-2018
Nomination.....
06-08-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Passport Req..
16-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2019
It depends on where did you went for medicals.Max Delhi took exactly 5 working days for me and uploaded my medicals at 11pm on 5th Working date.
Few Centre submit medicals 3-4 days after you visit them.IRCC takes another 2-3 working days to review and post update on my CIC portal.
From what I've read online, the hospitals have to upload our medicals within 5 days. I'm just worried about IRCC wasting time by not checking the medicals once uploaded. They seem to have a habit of sitting on documents for weeks before opening them.

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
This is the reason I'm worried, it's been a month since my medical got extended, but haven't heard back..I called them the day my medical got extended and the agent said everything is done, it is under final review by an officer
What does that mean!
Looks like a new trend where files are cleared but still waiting on medical decision or meds extension done and still waiting for final Email ..

Recently the CRS scores have been very high 464 the last one - and a lot of 2018 applications are getting cleared..

Looks like all the officers are busy clearing backlogs and old files - the apps awaiting final decision has been put in queue for officer ..

Well - like always - it has been impossible to structure a way to determine the "Express Entry - ircc process""

All that can be done is give them more time - past my one year now - The only reason that soothes me is the file has crossed all checks and cleared - which could be the worst pain and stress while waiting ..

All for a reason maybe

Happysoul26

Sep 26, 2019
Looks like a new trend where files are cleared but still waiting on medical decision or meds extension done and still waiting for final Email ..

Recently the CRS scores have been very high 464 the last one - and a lot of 2018 applications are getting cleared..

Looks like all the officers are busy clearing backlogs and old files - the apps awaiting final decision has been put in queue for officer ..

Well - like always - it has been impossible to structure a way to determine the "Express Entry - ircc process""

All that can be done is give them more time - past my one year now - The only reason that soothes me is the file has crossed all checks and cleared - which could be the worst pain and stress while waiting ..

All for a reason maybe
I have crossed 13 months and even the medical got extended 1 month ago

Don't know the reason of delay now
That's why just wanted to Know what's the maximum time from medical extension to ppr

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
I have crossed 13 months and even the medical got extended 1 month ago

Don't know the reason of delay now
That's why just wanted to Know what's the maximum time from medical extension to ppr
Any update on Eligibility and Security??

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
The agent said everything is done
Then we are almost in the same situation - you got your meds extended but not the ppr email yet - and i am still waiting on med extention or remed after getting everything approved ..

I do not know if this is some new trend - and we are not the only candidates waiting on an update after all checks are done and approved - there are a couple more candidates

Happysoul26

Sep 26, 2019
Then we are almost in the same situation - you got your meds extended but not the ppr email yet - and i am still waiting on med extention or remed after getting everything approved ..

I do not know if this is some new trend - and we are not the only candidates waiting on an update after all checks are done and approved - there are a couple more candidates
Your situation is very normal, it happens with a lot of people..as soon as they make a decision as to whether extend your medical or to extend you will get the ppr within weeks
Good luck

Reactions: kzeed12

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Your situation is very normal, it happens with a lot of people..as soon as they make a decision as to whether extend your medical or to extend you will get the ppr within weeks
Good luck
Thanks HappySoul ..

The big hurdle of security and eligibility is passed for you - they extended medicals - i pray you get your ppr email in less than 2 weeks.. Hang in there ,. We have waited 1 year + , had everything on hold - life and decisions literally on holf ..

Next few weeks - lets hope so

Reactions: Happysoul26

Blackhole

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Friends!!!! Finally after almost 1 year I got my ready-for-visa email!!! Thanks every one for all the supports, helps and your positive energy!!

Here is my timeline:

AOR Oct 16th
inland-PNP applicant
VO: Sydney
Medical passed on Nov 15th
Criminality passed by mid Dec
Long RR wait for almost 8 month, I found out about it via GCMS (it was for PoF, but I did not send any supplementary doc)
Medical expired on July 27th
Eligibility passed on Sep 1st
Security started on Sep 1st
Security verifications passed on Sep 13th
Remedical request on Sep 24th
Medical passed again on Oct 2nd
PPR on Oct 4th

ayaz_acca

Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
19-11-2018
This is the reason I'm worried, it's been a month since my medical got extended, but haven't heard back..I called them the day my medical got extended and the agent said everything is done, it is under final review by an officer
What does that mean!
for how long your medical extended?

ayaz_acca

Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
19-11-2018
Friends!!!! Finally after almost 1 year I got my ready-for-visa email!!! Thanks every one for all the supports, helps and your positive energy!!

Here is my timeline:

AOR Oct 16th
inland-PNP applicant
VO: Sydney
Medical passed on Nov 15th
Criminality passed by mid Dec
Long RR wait for almost 8 month, I found out about it via GCMS (it was for PoF, but I did not send any supplementary doc)
Medical expired on July 27th
Eligibility passed on Sep 1st
Security started on Sep 1st
Security verifications passed on Sep 13th
Remedical request on Sep 24th
Medical passed again on Oct 2nd
PPR on Oct 4th
Many congratulations.