+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

Blackhole

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
guys!!!!!! today i renounce my title of @bornloser113 and anoint my self the new name "bornwinner". guys i finally got the PPR at 2:46 am IST...woke up at abt 3:30 to wee :D and saw the notification...it was Ready for visa...i can't thank enough god for this and all those who supported me throughout this journey...almost everybody who were active on this blog have graduated/got ppr...let me try to recall a few names @karishmar @Prabha22 @apurvchaudhary @kzeed12 @Sonyablade and of course @SithLord the most active positive guy...i may be forgetting a whole lot of people, pardon me ...
thanks all for ur support.. my shoulders feel lighter today...not that my life is not shitty but at least it a bit less shittier today...i had left my job just before my PR application and was in total depression being jobless and almost everything was in RR ( unable to confirm job , noc not consistent, RR even for funds) my life was so gloomy that i did not even wish to live any more...sorry for spreading melancholy...all i can say to all those who haven't received ppr is that if i can receive it despite all these RRs you definitely will...my agent was such a bozzo he didnt evn upload my salary slips ...after getting my gcms i freaked out and proactively sent new updated reference info of all my bossses and company and all my salary slips...anyway ...enough of that..i pray that everyone here who has been waiting since almost an year gets their pprs...i am actually heading to nearest vfs office to submit my passport...
here is my timeline

1) 13th OCT 2018 aor
2) 9th November medical pass
3) 12th march ip2
4) received gcms on 1st june and got to know rr, so sent the docs on 10th june
5) 17th august remed request finally a ray of hope
6) 19th august uploaded remed receipt
7) checked on 26th august evening IST, saw u passed re-med on 26th
8) on 27th morning IST at 4 am saw a mail. thought it could be ppr but no..it was a generic response for the remed receipt that i had uploaded
9) woke up today 28th august at 3:30 am to go wee and saw the ppr mail!!!

best wishes to everyone and i am getting the hell outta here..i need to see FALL season..spring would have been better but its ok
Congrats!!! And thanks for all the info you shared here! Have a wonderful life in Canada :)

Do you know by any chance when your background was started and how long it took for them to pass it?

Reactions: bornloser113

apurvchaudhary

May 25, 2018
guys!!!!!! today i renounce my title of @bornloser113 and anoint my self the new name "bornwinner". guys i finally got the PPR at 2:46 am IST...woke up at abt 3:30 to wee :D and saw the notification...it was Ready for visa...i can't thank enough god for this and all those who supported me throughout this journey...almost everybody who were active on this blog have graduated/got ppr...let me try to recall a few names @karishmar @Prabha22 @apurvchaudhary @kzeed12 @Sonyablade and of course @SithLord the most active positive guy...i may be forgetting a whole lot of people, pardon me ...
thanks all for ur support.. my shoulders feel lighter today...not that my life is not shitty but at least it a bit less shittier today...i had left my job just before my PR application and was in total depression being jobless and almost everything was in RR ( unable to confirm job , noc not consistent, RR even for funds) my life was so gloomy that i did not even wish to live any more...sorry for spreading melancholy...all i can say to all those who haven't received ppr is that if i can receive it despite all these RRs you definitely will...my agent was such a bozzo he didnt evn upload my salary slips ...after getting my gcms i freaked out and proactively sent new updated reference info of all my bossses and company and all my salary slips...anyway ...enough of that..i pray that everyone here who has been waiting since almost an year gets their pprs...i am actually heading to nearest vfs office to submit my passport...
here is my timeline

1) 13th OCT 2018 aor
3) 12th march ip2
8) on 27th morning IST at 4 am saw a mail. thought it could be ppr but no..it was a generic response for the remed receipt that i had uploaded

best wishes to everyone and i am getting the hell outta here..i need to see FALL season..spring would have been better but its ok
Woooow.... Congratulations brother.:D

One of the most awaited PPR in the forum.;)

All the best brother for your new life.

pochfaye0704

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
BC, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
NOC B 1241
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
11-10-2018
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Passport Req..
28-08-2019
It is definitely a good sign! For those who get a re-med request, they usually get the golden email in a week or so. For your case that your medical is extended, it should be more straight forward!

Do you know the current status of your eligibility and background check?
My Eligibility was on RR (job duties not related to NOC) since December2018 and Security not started yet. Criminality passed and Medicals expired. That is based on my last call to them last July30. After that I stopped calling.

bornloser113

Jan 11, 2019
Congrats!!! And thanks for all the info you shared here! Have a wonderful life in Canada :)

Do you know by any chance when your background was started and how long it took for them to pass it?
mine began on 12th march,, status changed to we are processing ur bc check...but gcms notes stated that fhe case officer had worked on my file on 9-10th march

ciscomathew

Star Member
Apr 9, 2019
here is my timeline

1) 13th OCT 2018 aor
3) 12th march ip2

Congratulations dude....

Canada2019__

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
here is my timeline

1) 13th OCT 2018 aor
3) 12th march ip2

Congratulations!!!

Your visa office?

prabinsolomen20

Jul 30, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Abudhabi
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
22-08-2018
AOR Received.
19-10-2018
Med's Done....
22-11-2018
Passport Req..
08-10-2019
here is my timeline

1) 13th OCT 2018 aor
3) 12th march ip2

Congrats

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
I have got one ghost update today... & My medical status has changed to "you do not need medical exam".
Don't know whether it's good thing or just a regular update to extend my medicals.o_O
I think it it neans that ur medical has expired, right?

And then if it changes to passed again wihout a remed it would mean medical extension.

Not sure tho lol

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
here is my timeline

1) 13th OCT 2018 aor
3) 12th march ip2

I am so glad to hear this news. Our applications were stuck in RR for so long - I am glad to know that yours has come through! All the best for the upcoming milestones!

BD24BD10

Mar 24, 2019
here is my timeline

1) 13th OCT 2018 aor
3) 12th march ip2

Congratulations!!! Keep winning!